Gambian Soul Project 2

Mandy

Well me car is completely knackered, will get there to quote mike, by hook or crook might need a lift from the train staition to hotel if any one can oblige? if i cant borrow a motor

• Replies 217
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Well me car is completely knackered, will get there to quote mike, by hook or crook might need a lift from the train staition to hotel if any one can oblige? if i cant borrow a motor

If Mandy can direct us to the train station, I'm sure me & Sarah will be able to pick you up.

Just let us know if you are stuck.

Is there not someone else from you way going?

Good luck getting the car fixed.

If Mandy can direct us to the train station, I'm sure me & Sarah will be able to pick you up.

Just let us know if you are stuck.

Is there not someone else from you way going?

Good luck getting the car fixed.

Car wont be fix for over a week £140 just because the key is f**ked :thumbsup: daylight bloody robbery it is :P

I'll give mandy a bell later :rolleyes: PM me your number just incase Kirsty thanks for offering your a good egg, pint or two in it for you if it comes to that :D

Car wont be fix for over a week £140 just because the key is f**ked :P daylight bloody robbery it is :D

I'll give mandy a bell later :rolleyes: PM me your number just incase Kirsty thanks for offering your a good egg, pint or two in it for you if it comes to that :lol:

Maybe you'll win a new set of keys in the raffle baz...... :thumbsup: , Only joking, hope you manage to sort things out and get to the venue O.K, Looks like everyone is offering their support which is great.......

See you all tomorrow

Well folks, im coming, last minute decision, will bring my box just in case, looking forward to seeing you all, going to be a cracker :thumbsup::lol::D

Great news Gary, it'll be great to see you again and the family :yes:

Apparently there are rooms available at the Hurricane Avenue Travel Lodge for those still needing accommodation.

Great news Gary, it'll be great to see you again and the family :lol:

Apparently there are rooms available at the Hurricane Avenue Travel Lodge for those still needing accommodation.

Can confirm that as i have just booked :D

Of course, as always it will be moderation with the alcohol with myself :thumbsup:

Just gonna be pleased to be there.

Hope everything goes well today, and lots of money gets raised

Want to see lots of pics on here tomorrow - and not just of Mandy

Thanks Kirsty and just because you end up on all of your photos :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the raffle prize - very generous :lol: Shame you can't make it down :D

Had lots of phone calls and I think this is going to be big ... lots of money for a very worthwhile cause

Guest becky c

I would like to wish everyone the best of luck for today, I hope you all manage to raise lots of pennies. Sorry I can't make it, I'm sure both myself and mum will make the next one.

Anyway good luck and have a good one! :thumbsup:

Becky

1hr 40mins to go.................

the best all-dayer anyone will ever attand, and for such a worthy course

M6 - J14

follow signs for RAF STAFFORD

OVER THE MAIN ROUNDABOUT - STRAIGHT ON

TAKE THE 3rd ON YOUR RIGHT (Common Road)

follow the road all the way round - STAFFORD RANGERS FC then on your right side......can't miss it

Edited by shute
Guest OoohGeorgieBerry

Setting off very shortly once I've collected Richard of York from Leeds station. Ah, back to God's own county - Staffordshire! :lol: Mind you it's about 18 miles too south for my liking!! :thumbsup: . Looking forward to it. Goooaaaaaaaaarrrnn!