70's Pressings wanted - help required

Billy Jo Jim Bob

Guys

Just to provide some background on this request as its not for me.

An old mate from years ago contacted me out of the blue by letter, so I paid him a visit. He's not had the best of lives with problems along the way...and to cap it all a serious accident two years ago. The silver cloud is that this accident has left him house bound and therefore he has pulled his life together and wants to get back into the soul scene and collecting after 30 years away. He has some 70's pressings left and now wants to start building a collection but he is living on a small budget at his parents house. I gave him about 25 records from some old pressings I had and some cheap originals to get him going again.

He asked me to help source some of the stuff he used to have, so if you have any pressings please let me know what you have with prices....but please don't try to kill me on price !!

Thanks in advance

Andy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
1 hour ago, SoulfulSolutions said:

Hi Andy,

With so much crap going on in the world I like to help where I can, as it's not a charity and there is no need to donate cash or blood..... I'd like to GIVE the following re-issues, boots, pressings (call them what you will) to help get your mate make more positive steps.

Happy to despatch any / all if he needs them, free of charge including post.

Regards, Lee

Millionaires - You've got to love your baby - Castle 101 M-
Ellingtons - Destined to become a loser - Castle 102 M-

Billy Watkins - Ice-man - Era 3183 M-
Ohio Players - Stop lying to yourself - Jo-Mar 1029 M-

Al Kent - The way you've been acting lately - Ric-Tic Demo 123 M-

Fantastic. I knew people on SS would be great and its a superb gesture. Many Thanks.

I'll drop you a PM

Andy

Social source share