Manfromsoul45s

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

14 minutes ago, Paul Dunn said:

The boot has So in the title, here is the original.

jimmy mack.jpg

Just before I return back to 'Pedants Corner' there is no Boot according to the long previous thread(s) on this site. The second issue was done primarily to capture its popularity in the UK and was done via Kev Roberts (I think) and the artist and label owners and was legit. Again from memory there wasn't that much time elapsed between the fist and second issues, around 2 years or so (from memory). The original is as you state no "so" in the title and is quite rare.

If the site had a better search engine you could find the thread but google is probably better.

Back to pedantsville now :D

Social source share

3 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

Just before I return back to 'Pedants Corner' there is no Boot according to the long previous thread(s) on this site. The second issue was done primarily to capture its popularity in the UK and was done via Kev Roberts (I think) and the artist and label owners and was legit. Again from memory there wasn't that much time elapsed between the fist and second issues, around 2 years or so (from memory). The original is as you state no "so" in the title and is quite rare.

If the site had a better search engine you could find the thread but google is probably better.

Back to pedantsville now :D

on the site search engine if you paste

Jimmy Mack – A Woman Is Hard To Understand

into the search box at top of thread/page it does take you straight to a search result list with this thread 4th or so down

give it a go...

for those in a hurry

here's the link....

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/227645-jimmy-mack-~-a-woman-is-so-hard-to-understand/?do=findComment&comment=1745715

Edited by mike
reworded
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Source Advert