who's been your favourite record/CD supplier this year?

ajb

for those of you that buy records/CD's/DL's, pretty much most of you i suspect, who been your favourite supplier this year.

without these guys, building our collections would be a lot harder, so spread the love.

Favourite.....Juno records for me are everything i want from an online service, wide choice, decent price, up to date, and a service anyone would be proud of :thumbup:

runner up........ Top Dog Records have open my eyes this year to many a track i wouldn't normaly be looking for, and i thank Dave for that, a great guy :thumbsup: 

these are my top two, whats yours?

alan 

Social source share

• 4 years later...
On 13/12/2016 at 18:52, ajb said:

for those of you that buy records/CD's/DL's, pretty much most of you i suspect, who been your favourite supplier this year.

without these guys, building our collections would be a lot harder, so spread the love.

Favourite.....Juno records for me are everything i want from an online service, wide choice, decent price, up to date, and a service anyone would be proud of :thumbup:

runner up........ Top Dog Records have open my eyes this year to many a track i wouldn't normaly be looking for, and i thank Dave for that, a great guy :thumbsup: 

these are my top two, whats yours?

alan 

I think I have to go with simply soul 

great choice and service , got some 

nice 45s on soul tunes from. The  Swedish label 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!