[SOLD] The Majestics - Reduced! (I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

For sale at a reduced price...The Majestics - (I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me - Linda 121 Demo.

Overall vinyl condition is probably VG++ for 95%+ of the disc.  In general the vinyl is nice (lots of gloss along with a few hairlines/in and out of sleeve type faint marks) but there are a couple of faint, and one quite noticeable, scratches.  These do not affect play in any way.  Plays nice and clear and 'click-free'.  I've tried to capture the obvious scratch in a couple of the photos.  Given the noticeable scratch I think it’s fairer to downgrade the overall visual grading to VG+.  

I am quite picky about conditions and as such I try to be harsh with my grading so that any purchaser is pleasantly surprised, as opposed to being a little disappointed.  I do have some feedback on the site so please buy with confidence.  I will also provide a full money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied - I don't think I can be any fairer.  

£300 (P&P extra £7.50 Special Delivery, £2.75 Recorded Delivery)

I cannot take PayPal on this occasion I'm afraid, so it'll need to be a bank transfer / cheque (funds will need to clear first).

Thank you for looking.

Chris

DSCF1636.JPG

DSCF1637.JPG

DSCF1640.JPG

DSCF1650.JPG

DSCF1647.JPG

• Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k