• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

BARBARA LEWIS

Friday 17 November 2006 at TM CLUB in Charleroi, Belgium

check out www.tmclub.be

:thumbsup:

Well, just 8 days to go before we are in Charleroi listening to Barbara Lewis :thumbup: and having a drink with all of you :D:lol: and our Italo-Belgique friends @ the TMclub :dance:

We just listen to Hans and Harry's Fingerpoppinsoul thumbsup.gif , so we heard some of the tunes she will sing for us on Fri 17th :Dthumbup.gif (Chris will be the guest on the show next Thusday) :D

Carlos

:yes:

Edited by 7daylover

I really wish I could be there, this is one artist I would love to see and hear live!

Hope you all have a great night :rolleyes:

~

Ditto ,

Does anybody play" someday we`re gonna love again" , Haven`t heard it played for years.

Edited by gibber
  • 2 weeks later...

~

Ditto ,

Does anybody play" someday we`re gonna love again" , Haven`t heard it played for years.

Well what a fantastic nite, Barbara was great, she sung nearly every song she recorded and had us all singing, dancing, crying, huging,
:):D
As she said "you can do everything in here"!!! and we did.
:)
What a sweet lady she is and her voice is so powerfull still. Not doubt there would be people who remembers all the songs she sang. Thank you Barbara
:hypo:
Thanks to all our friends from the Nederlands and of course un tres grand merci pour les garcons a Charleroi
:D

Benny she sang someday we`re gonna love again but for me Stand by me did it!!!!
:D

Photos and videos, when we get back home.

Carlos

tumbleweed3.gif

Edited by 7daylover

=======

why isnt she coming to the UK ,,the only asrtist i ever wanted to see live!

She was at the second Cleethorpes weekender - if my memory serves me right - backed by the erstwhile Mr Davis and his band. She sounded as she looked - stunning. However, there was hardly anybody there - perhaps that's why she isn't coming to the UK huh.gif

Well what a fantastic nite, Barbara was great, she sung nearly every song she recorded and had us all singing, dancing, crying, huging,
:yes::P
As she said "you can do everything in here"!!! and we did.
:lol:
What a sweet lady she is and her voice is so powerfull still. Not doubt there would be people who remembers all the songs she sang. Thank you Barbara
:thumbsup:
Thanks to all our friends from the Nederlands and of course un tres grand merci pour les garcons a Charleroi

Benny she sang someday we`re gonna love again but for me Stand by me did it!!!!

Photos and videos, when we get back home.

Carlos

tumbleweed3.gif

Cheers for that , sounds a great night.

Hope she returns to our neck of the woods again.Anybody sorting ? :lol:

Edited by gibber
Guest Jean-Marc

I thought she sang very well ! But the backing band wasn't all that. Agree about the venue, first time I ventured in such a place (and hopefully the last) and the records being played with "house" settings didn't help. (boom boom boom)