Peter99

Allardyce - Shameless and Corrupt is Back

Kerching kerching. It's a money merry go round, same old same old everytime. Nothing against Palace but I do hope they go down just to stop this "he guarantees you survival"malarkey!.

AllardyCE shameless greedy twat  and the fa knew what he was like before he got the england job  but having said that tell me who else would you rather have to get you out of the kak bet you they stay up   lm off down Ladbrokes in the morning pay me Xmas expenses

I'm afraid it was a foregone conclusion that Sam Allardyce would be a premiership manager before the end of January. The first club staring down the barrel of relagation was bound to snap him up, what with the the financial costs of relagation being so high 'ALL' club chairmans would turn a blind eye to Sam's indiscretions. To me Sam's only crime was that he got caught with his shorts down metaphorically speaking. After all just look at what goes on between very average players, agents and chairman ? Who gets the sack first when things are going wrong , 'the manager' not the useless players ! To me Sam was just saying to himself "If i'm the one that's gonna take all the shit then I'm gonna take a piece of the action!"

Forget the F.A it's Sky Sports who now run Football !!!!

Dave

Hiring clubs dont give a flying about Sam's ahem indescretions as they are all doing worse. Football is rotten not just Sam. 

As for Pardew he will be back shagging cleaners who cant speak English in some Champ sides cupboard soon enough. Disgusting individual. His Cup dance says it all.

Boys will be boys but Pardew is a wrong un. 

I really don't care much for so called top flight football anymore , it appears to be rotten to the core , mercenary players happy with the highest pay cheque , bent managers , it says it all when someone is given one of the best jobs in world football on a multi million pound contract gets caught prepared to cheat the system for personal greed, the FA should have not only sacked him but banned him from management for a good few years if not a lifetime ban, how can they make a song a dance about FIFA , Blatter and his cronies when crap like this is going on under their noses? 

Edited by Paddywack

Louise's post is spot on. The priority for Palace now is to stop the rot, that is seeing them in free fall. Either Brad Bobley or Phelan will probably be next, and as a result one of those teams will get out of jail with a new manager, which leaves Palace in peril. That is why a change of manager was needed. I don't think many non Palace fans realise just how far backwards Par-doo has taken the club in the last year. We have a good squad but it is woefully underperforming.  As for BFS, I do realise that he has made a lot of enemies with his I can help you bend the rules shenanigans, but he is someone who will get the best out of the Palace squad and should prevent the relegation that was staring us in the face. So as a Palace fan I am glad he is here. Club comes first.  

Agree with Dave and Steve G. One of the clubs heading towards the Championship would have snapped up Sam and it just happens to be Palace. Losing their Premiership status would cost over 100 Million and no chairman would standby  and see this happen without trying to address the problem.

As a youngster I was on schoolboy forms with a professional club and even then back in the late 70's money was swirling around in the game with backhanders being paid out. I used to sit with their Chief Scout in the boot room after training and he used to tell me the stories of young kids he'd tried to sign but their parents had been offered sums of money by another club that were way above the average annual wage in those days.

Sam is no worse than most, it just that he was caught on camera saying the unsayable. Did he look to use his position or was it just hot air from a man trying to impress who had a few too many drinks ?

Yes good point Andy. If I thought football was in anyway "clean" and Sam was the only bad egg, then maybe there would be a point to be made. We as the fans of the modern game know very little about what really goes on behind closed doors. So for example with our former manager there were always stories of him with players wives, dogging etc. None of it proven as far as I know (allegations)  but the rumours and nudge nudge wink wink stories followed him from club to club. I am sure there are all sorts of other stories that may or may not come out concerning more clubs and personalities that we can imagine. I think Sam wants to make amends and not be remembered just for his dumb mistake as the England manager. George Graham managed it after getting caught with his fingerprints on a wad of cash, so if BFS hankers down and does the job, so can he. 

Edited by Steve G

2 hours ago, Steve G said:

Yes good point Andy. If I thought football was in anyway "clean" and Sam was the only bad egg, then maybe there would be a point to be made. We as the fans of the modern game know very little about what really goes on behind closed doors. So for example with our former manager there were always stories of him with players wives, dogging etc. None of it proven as far as I know (allegations)  but the rumours and nudge nudge wink wink stories followed him from club to club. I am sure there are all sorts of other stories that may or may not come out concerning more clubs and personalities that we can imagine. I think Sam wants to make amends and not be remembered just for his dumb mistake as the England manager. George Graham managed it after getting caught with his fingerprints on a wad of cash, so if BFS hankers down and does the job, so can he. 

He wants to make amends? Mm, I guess like the last time he got caught with his son taking money from agents or whatever it was. Once, maybe a mistake or poor judgement, twice, greedy and corrupt with no respect for the sport. It doesn't matter that other people do it. It's wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Chris L said:

This is proof, if any was needed, how frecked up the English football scene is. 

Closely followed by the Northern Soul scene, way too many people spending way too much money on over the hill records and football players :yes:

Dave

Big Sam is very good at what he does!

His record speaks for itself, the fact that no action (legal) was taken says to me he was stitched up by the press who have never liked him from day one.

He was basically a little foolish, ill advised and unlucky to a degree.

He will do a great job in his new club - he always does!  and he would have done for same for England. 

theres some tripe being dished up on here , Big fat Sam is bent ,corrupt and self serving ,how people can hold their heads up and defend him, beggars belief , suppose its a sad indictment on our society that success and winning is everything no matter what the cost or principles involve,

no doubt a lot a people in the know thought jimmy savile was ok as well .

4 minutes ago, barney said:

theres some tripe being dished up on here , Big fat Sam is bent ,corrupt and self serving ,how people can hold their heads up and defend him, beggars belief , suppose its a sad indictment on our society that success and winning is everything no matter what the cost or principles involve,

no doubt a lot a people in the know thought jimmy savile was ok as well .

I agree. Handed the job of managing the England team - his dream job according to him, and within weeks he's on the fiddle. Shameless, vile individual in my book. It's not as if he's the best manager in the world either. 

7 minutes ago, Triode said:

Do you really think the England job would attract any of the top managers in the World!  hence the hiring of Southgate basically a "yes man"

I suspect you're right there, I had always hoped that Wenger would get it.

26 minutes ago, Triode said:

Do you really think the England job would attract any of the top managers in the World!  hence the hiring of Southgate basically a "yes man"

That wasn't my point. 

3 hours ago, Peter99 said:

He wants to make amends? Mm, I guess like the last time he got caught with his son taking money from agents or whatever it was. Once, maybe a mistake or poor judgement, twice, greedy and corrupt with no respect for the sport. It doesn't matter that other people do it. It's wrong. 

Thank you for the lecture Peter LOL I am not saying he is without fault. I do believe he wants to try and go out on a high, rather than be remembered for his stint as England manager.  Merry Xmas  :thumbsup:

Edited by Steve G

He was implicated in the bungs scandal some years ago and we now have video evidence of him prepared to break/bend the rules and bring the game into disrepute and no doubt has done at previous clubs.  That alone should be enough to kick him out of football.  It is all well and good to say we don't know what is going on behind closed doors and others are doing the same, they haven't been caught and when one is caught they should be removed from the game.  He is as bent as a nine bob note.

1 hour ago, Steve G said:

Thank you for the lecture Peter LOL I am not saying he is without fault. I do believe he wants to try and go out on a high, rather than be remembered for his stint as England manager.  Merry Xmas  :thumbsup:

No problem Steve. Always happy to help. :wicked:

Have a good Christmas mate.

Peter

Fact is football is f**cked, motivated by money, the Premier League is a prime example where finishing fourth bottom is deemed as success for a host of clubs.

Clubs scared to field their best teams in the once great F.A. Cup because the of risk of injuries will jeopardise their position in the League.

With that in mind clubs will employ anyone whatever misdemeanours they may have committed just to achieve their objectives , that includes managers and players.  

^ ^ ^ ^ This 

Whether it is the seemingly endemic bungs and backhanders, clubs funded by dodgy Russian Oligarps or Far Eastern "funny money," sexual cover ups, under age sex cover ups, the fact that entire board of FIFA (yes every one of them) is under at least one investigation for corruption, some several, this notion that the game is somehow "clean", and Sam (we've decided that BFS was a "West Ham" name, so he's just Sam now) is some sort of outlier, is just laughable. So away with the sanctimonious hand wringing. He's just one of the pack in today's game I am afraid.   

Edited by Steve G

At best he's a third rate football manager, and an even poorer man it seems. How much would you pay to hear him speak at a conference? I'd pay not to have to.

These chancers must wake up every morning and p*ss themselves laughing because they're not on the six quid an hour they'd be worth in the real world. 

Merry Chrimbo x

4 hours ago, Steve G said:

^ ^ ^ ^ This 

Whether it is the seemingly endemic bungs and backhanders, clubs funded by dodgy Russian Oligarps or Far Eastern "funny money," sexual cover ups, under age sex cover ups, the fact that entire board of FIFA (yes every one of them) is under at least one investigation for corruption, some several, this notion that the game is somehow "clean", and Sam (we've decided that BFS was a "West Ham" name, so he's just Sam now) is some sort of outlier, is just laughable. So away with the sanctimonious hand wringing. He's just one of the pack in today's game I am afraid.   

I don't disagree with you Steve regarding corruption in the game but he was caught, that is the difference.  The FIFA board have had nothing proven yet, those that have, Blatter, Platini etc have been banned.  We need to start somewhere, ban those where there is evidence.  It is like saying to a drug dealer it is ok to carry on dealing because other are dealing!

Once the FA have the details from the paper surrounding their investigation BFS will be charged, they cannot charge him yet as the police are still in control of the matter, once they have done the FA can act.  He will more than likely be banned in the future anyway.

Sadly the game is morally and ethically bankrupt. A few rich people deciding the fate of something belonging to millions. I'm sure there's a parallel with broader politics there somewhere!

Perhaps we should show our collective displeasure and stop paying good money to further enrich these ba****ds.

21 minutes ago, Rogermoff said:

Sadly the game is morally and ethically bankrupt. A few rich people deciding the fate of something belonging to millions. I'm sure there's a parallel with broader politics there somewhere!

Perhaps we should show our collective displeasure and stop paying good money to further enrich these ba****ds.

I stopped going ages ago. Don't even bother watching match of the day anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

I stopped going ages ago. Don't even bother watching match of the day anymore. 

Same here, but the main reason for my disregard for football is the way the game is played now, overpaid fairies who fall over at the slightest touch. Just glad I was around in the 60s and 70s to see football how it should be played, where tackling and contact was allowed.

I'm a Palace supporter and am very disappointed in the appointment of BFS. Pardew certainly had to go and it was amazing he lasted so long. 

Sam will move our best ball players to one side, recruit a load of cloggers, play Stone Age tactics and it will take years to unwind. I've no doubt that he'll keep us up (otherwise his appointment will be a monumental fuck up) but I prefer someone who will help us in the long term. I'm seriously considering not renewing my season ticket next year. 

Edited by daved

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:41, daved said:

I'm a Palace supporter and am very disappointed in the appointment of BFS. Pardew certainly had to go and it was amazing he lasted so long. 

Sam will move our best ball players to one side, recruit a load of cloggers, play Stone Age tactics and it will take years to unwind. I've no doubt that he'll keep us up (otherwise his appointment will be a monumental fuck up) but I prefer someone who will help us in the long term. I'm seriously considering not renewing my season ticket next year. 

Hi davad

Any truth in the rumour that he's already bought the Palace Mascot (Alice TheEagle) a pair of knuckle dusters ? :wicked:

Dave

Edited by Louise

5 minutes ago, Steve G said:

Poor Mrs Pardew. She has to put up with so much (allegedly). Still it could be worse, she could be married to a Swansea manager. :wicked:

Now then Steve,

Married to a Swansea manager what an unthinkable senario that could be, she might not wake up next too the same man  as she went to bed with the night before !!!!:ohmy: Mind you with Ryan Giggs in the frame for the job, that wouldn't be a surprise  :lol:.

Happy days the month of January is upon us let the revolving door of management sackings and merry-go-round of over priced average players begin!

Will Zola survive as Blues manager before he has time to open a bistro in the second city ?

Will Reforee's start using some common sense and not keep trying to piss Mourinho off ?..........I doubt it. :wicked:

Dave

No improvement in the performance against Arsenal today. Nobody was effective and the defence is a joke. I know he's only been there two games but jeez!

What did you think of that performance DaveD and Paul? Just when I think I understand how far backwards we went under Pardew, then another layer is revealed. Four wins at Selhurst in over a year by my reckoning. Think many now questioning whether Sam can turn it around with such a spineless bunch of underperforming girls. 

Absolute rubbish Steve. No improvement at all so far under Sam. I still think he'll sort it out (just) but it won't pretty. I worry more for the longer term future. His change in tactics (when implemented) will keep us up but only get us so far. The progress I was hoping for at the beginning of the season when we bought these expensive players now seems like a distant dream.

Express & Star (Wolverhampton's Daily Paper)

Features a report linking Birmingham City with former Wolves Winger Bachari Sako in a 4 Million move, will Zola get his man ?

Dave

10 minutes ago, Louise said:

Express & Star (Wolverhampton's Daily Paper)

Features a report linking Birmingham City with former Wolves Winger Bachari Sako in a 4 Million move, will Zola get his man ?

Dave

Zola will definitely get Sako before the end of the season . :thumbsup:

Play on words there Graham? Cause Zola will probably get the sack never mind Sako :D  

Part of me wants BFS to fail and leave the game.  Hopefully the police will close their case and the FA will hopefully charge BFS and kick him out of the game.

17 minutes ago, chalky said:

Play on words there Graham? Cause Zola will probably get the sack never mind Sako :D  

Part of me wants BFS to fail and leave the game.  Hopefully the police will close their case and the FA will hopefully charge BFS and kick him out of the game.

:yes:

:thumbup:

Lets face it. Anyone who appoints such a vile, odious and petulant individual as Pardew and then follows it up with a greedy, corrupt long ball merchant such as BFS deserves to go down. Just saying like. 

:wicked:

43 minutes ago, chalky said:

Yes chalky, a play on words but I hope Zola does get the sack. The Blues sh*t on Rowett who had got them into a great position with a meagre budget.

Same thing at Hull , what the f**k did the board think Phelen could do with the tools available.

6 minutes ago, shinehead said:

Yes chalky, a play on words but I hope Zola does get the sack. The Blues sh*t on Rowett who had got them into a great position with a meagre budget.

Same thing at Hull , what the f**k did the board think Phelen could do with the tools available.

I agree on all accounts.  Why clubs think a foreign manager or a big ex player will be a success is beyond me.  Hull lining up a Portuguese manager who no one has heard of.  Phelan couldn't even get to talk to the owners apparently? He is better off out of it, he should have left at same time as Bruce.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 2 posts
    • 503 reads
    • mike shawe
    • 29 Oct 2009

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.