French Fry`s,no Source,original Please

I know,dont ask............... :wicked: but i want one now :lol: i am ready for the bumph that goes with findin` a record on source,played it last week,sounds good,seen one go for xxxx amount,only last week,its been a favourite in me box for decades,etc.i think honesty would be better,how crap is that,you can have it for £5 including post,with a copy of Bobby Diamond,just cause its shite. :thumbsup:

Thanks for laughin` Ken.

Edited by ken
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It was always the Ritz where this had its biggest impact for me.

I thought the floor was going to collapse once because it was like making a human wave machine. Still dont know what some of the words were that were said.

Going to home tonight and put it on the decks with 300 watts blasting out and close my eyes and think I am 17 again

Social source share

I knew it,a classic now........how much are they?,now its in every play box!!,come-on sourcers..........anybody,Pete even,i only want it for,"three little pigs"honest.

Social source share

It was always the Ritz where this had its biggest impact for me.

I thought the floor was going to collapse once because it was like making a human wave machine. Still dont know what some of the words were that were said.

Going to home tonight and put it on the decks with 300 watts blasting out and close my eyes and think I am 17 again

Phukc you dont wanna` be 17 again,do ya`,its about the future,forget the past.

Sell me it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

ONE OF THOSE LOVE IT OR HATE IT TRACKS ME THINKS :huh:

LAST HEARD THIS PLAYED AT THE FROBISHER A COUPLE OF YRS BACK AND THOUGHT WOW ,LONG TIME NO HEAR .

MENTIONED IT TO A FEW SOULS WHEN I NEXT SEEN EM AND A VERY MIXED REACTION INDEED.

AS PETE MENTIONED IT CONJURES UP SOME GREAT MEMORIES ,AND I THINK PERSONALLY YOU HAVE TO BE IN A VENUE OF EX WIGAN FANS TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE BUZZZ IT GIVES OFF :thumbsup:

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/French_Frie..._La_Musique.ram

Social source share

Source Advert