Ritz All-nighter

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A grand little place and only 5 mins walk..That will get me over the xmas blues..Always a place close to my heart..I took so many people there for a debut all-niter....I think it as fond memories for a lot of people...The rare night at the Ritz was great and then they had mr Croasdale on first while people were still waiting outside because of a late start,what a shame...See you all on boxing day,down the bottom on the left hand side...

Ritz is Boxing Night..26th/27th December.

10pm till 7am

DJ Line up taken from flyer

Ginger Taylor

Soul Sam

Butch

Terry Davies

Kenny Burrell

Bob Hinsley

Mick H

Andy Dyson

Chris King

Richard Searling.

£10 otd, tickets £5.00 from some dj's

link

Last one 10 to 4 with Tim Brown on the list still a good night brill line up this time

A grand little place and only 5 mins walk..That will get me over the xmas blues..Always a place close to my heart..I took so many people there for a debut all-niter....I think it as fond memories for a lot of people...The rare night at the Ritz was great and then they had mr Croasdale on first while people were still waiting outside because of a late start,what a shame...See you all on boxing day,down the bottom on the left hand side...

link

The Ritz has always been a favourite allnighter for me, it's a shame they have dropped off in the past year. I always remember it from the 70's HESC alldayers when the dance floor was raised and you had to go up steps to it.

The Ritz has always been a favourite allnighter for me, it's a shame they have dropped off in the past year. I always remember it from the 70's HESC alldayers when the dance floor was raised and you had to go up steps to it.

link

I've got a pile of old patches somewhere from the old Ritz :ohmy: