Show us your great photos (2017)

Amsterdam Russ

7 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

No, it's upside down on my tablet.  If I quickly turn my tablet upside down, I get it the right way up until the gyro kicks in and it flips.

Funny downloaded upside down then I flipped in my Photo Manager and if I click it on my PC i's the right way up but on here can't seem to flip it !!!

IMG_0618A.JPG

Edited by Chris L
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

10 hours ago, Mal C said:

Was on a lovely beach this week in Tenby saw this Wookiee Sea Weed... :-)

IMG_9492.JPG

Mal. I'm jealous. Love the place, will be there myself 2nd week in October.  Highly recommend a restaurant called the Plantagenet.  Steak to die for.  Great fish dishes.  Expensive but worth it.  

Steve

• Up vote 2
Social source share

21 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Mal. I'm jealous. Love the place, will be there myself 2nd week in October.  Highly recommend a restaurant called the Plantagenet.  Steak to die for.  Great fish dishes.  Expensive but worth it.  

Steve

Great place... we used to have a caravan down there, but its sold now :-(  the wookiee was actually taken on Caldey Island, the beach the boat drops you off on.. one of the best beaches in the UK i reckon...

• Up vote 2
Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

The view from Caldey island back to Tenby.  Definitely one of the best beaches not just in the U.K. either Mal

Beautiful part of the world Ste.

Went down to Tenby last year and remember watching all the Red Kites on the way down.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Steve Lane said:

Two brave chaps working on the local power lines, I had to stop and take a pic.

20170825_101304[1].jpg

20170825_101243[1].jpg

Great picture Steve. Watched a documentary a few years ago about the guy's that do the same job . They where in  Deeside . North Wales checking out the cables over the river Dee. Apparently they're some of the highest ones in the U.K. What a fantastic job with a view. 

Steve

Social source share

5 hours ago, baz1 said:

Missus went out in the garden to pick some of our very own goodiz :wicked:so I put on a few tunes too so she wer dancing around whilst gathering :lol: rj's latest arrival "made up mind" erma franklin "whisper gettin louder" rotations "I cant find her "virgil henry I'll be true" wales wallace "whatever you want" and art gentry this is my chance :thumbup: great pic and all new arrivals on the table tables :thumbsup:Xx baz n shelly .saturday late afternoon 

IMG-20170826-WA0000.jpg

The pineapple mint is good for baking cakes with, I approve of it all, it don't come fresher.

• Thanks 1
Social source share

On 26/08/2017 at 15:56, TattooDave said:

The pineapple mint is good for baking cakes with, I approve of it all, it don't come fresher.

Its great in the riata dave with a squeeze of lemon :shhh:shelly made a superb tommy soul with chilli :hypo:,rest of toms went into a curry :wicked:ya right about fresh :Dwent over our fence yesterday and I knew there were blackberries over there so thought I'd have a look :wub:bucketloads !!!!wer stood in one space and got a large saucepan full in ten mins, a stroll to the shop to get plain flour and BlackBerry and jazz apple crumble was born :hatsoff2:piping hot with ice cream !!!!!just devine dave :thumbup:

Edited by baz1
Social source share

3 hours ago, baz1 said:

Its great in the riata dave with a squeeze of lemon :shhh:shelly made a superb tommy soul with chilli :hypo:,rest of toms went into a curry :wicked:ya right about fresh :Dwent over our fence yesterday and I knew there were blackberries over there so thought I'd have a look :wub:bucketloads !!!!wer stood in one space and got a large saucepan full in ten mins, a stroll to the shop to get plain flour and BlackBerry and jazz apple crumble was born :hatsoff2:piping hot with ice cream !!!!!just devine dave :thumbup:

I don't do ice cream, lactose intolerance as well as not wanting animal products in my diet, but they do an amazing rice cream in Spain, as well as soya ice cream, so I'd approve of the blackberry and apple crumble, though it's a little too warm at the moment.  I've spotted a couple of bunches of bananas that are growing close by, so I think I might take a hook to them and bring them home before someone else does, they're not supposed to have much of a flavour grown here, but a free meal is a free meal:wicked:

• Up vote 2
Social source share

19 minutes ago, Bruv said:

Few pics here of the Red Arrows that were part of the display for the annual weekend Bournemouth Air Show, plus a couple of shots of the Steam Ship Shieldhall that was berthed here for the week to take punters out to see the show, and Naval Vessel HMS Argus that was anchored up in Poole Bay. :) :hatsoff2: 

RFA Argus, it's a Royal Fleet Auxiliary.

Social source share

Picture of me and my mum, Trafalgar Square 1960. I just had it blown up and framed as sadly she died 2 weeks ago. :(

Look after your mums, they don`t last forever. :hatsoff2:

Scan0002.jpg

Social source share

2 hours ago, Steve Lane said:

Picture of me and my mum, Trafalgar Square 1960. I just had it blown up and framed as sadly she died 2 weeks ago. :(

Scan0002.jpg

Thats a lovely picture Steve. Your mum looks lovely. You look like a little Cherub :wicked:

I'm sorry you have just lost her - my mum died 15 years ago. Like this picture I'm sure you have lots of happy memories. Takes a while for the rawness of losing your mum to subside a bit - but easier in the knowledge that you loved each other.

All the best mate.

Pete

:hatsoff2:

• Up vote 3
Social source share

4 hours ago, Steve Lane said:

Scan0002.jpg

God bless her and you Steve . So sad for you. .  20 years ago for Mum  mate and 13 for Dad.  Still miss them 

Steve 

Social source share

18 hours ago, Steve Lane said:

Look after your mums, they don`t last forever

Sorry for your loss, it's a hard time but I'm sure your memories will keep you warm, I was just thinking about my own  mum before I logged on as I cleaned the cooker, she loved a clean white cooker top so every time I clean mine I think how she must be smiling down saying "good lad"

• Up vote 3
Social source share

On 8/9/2017 at 18:04, Winsford Soul said:

Seen a few yesterday morning on my way to work.  None today . Maybe see the odd stragglers but not expecting any really.  Sad . Hate it when they go, sign of thing's to come. 

Steve 

A lone swift just passed over Caister on Sea :-)

• Up vote 1
Social source share