Show us your great photos (2017)

Amsterdam Russ

12 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

This is the same helo featured on the RN web page for the Wildcat, Steve.  Where did you spot it?

https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/the-equipment/aircraft/helicopters/wildcat

Steve. I saw 3 of them over Pennington flash last week mate. The first one was about 3 or 4 minutes in front of the other 2. I was told that the 1st and 3rd where normally loaded with special  forces acting as bodyguards for the 2nd helicopter and whoever it was carrying.  Don't know how true that is. 

Steve 

Social source share

8 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Steve. I saw 3 of them over Pennington flash last week mate. The first one was about 3 or 4 minutes in front of the other 2. I was told that the 1st and 3rd where normally loaded with special  forces acting as bodyguards for the 2nd helicopter and whoever it was carrying.  Don't know how true that is. 

Steve 

More than likely.  Part of 847 Naval Air Squadron based in Yeovilton, who provide support for 3 Commando based in Plymouth, so wouldn't expect to see them so far inland.

Social source share

32 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Pergola! You’re sooo posh! :wicked: He’s a handsome fella. 

:thumbup:

ok, a load of timber screwed together to form a structure that you can sit under and and enjoy lunch without burning to death.....................:D

xx

Edited by crazylegs
Social source share