CARLA THOMAS "I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU

Davidc

Only legit issue as far as I'm aware is the Kent one which will set you back something North of a ton according to popsike, doesn't look like they come up that often. There's a Horace one I know nothing about which seems to go for about 20ish.

Social source share

Very sought after the Kent Anniversary issue if you come across any on your travels.  I was a dancefloor type so didn't have all that much to do with the collecting, so just dabbling in the cheapies like I am can still be daunting with label variations, boots etc. Hell it puzzles some of the more experienced chaps on here at times. 

Some of whom could well do remembering just how  staggering it was to suddenly hit a wall of singles the likes of which you hadn't seen before, heard before or wanted really badly before. :wicked:

Just kidding chaps. :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Got one somewhere think l might have to dig it out also got a few other anniversary records seem like their becoming sought after  always loved the 100 club ????

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Love has passed me by ,that's the one not the greatest record in the world in my opinion but  it's sure gonna find a good home ??

Social source share

Guest James Hill

I have a carnival issue of that phill terrelwho know if that goes for anything these days

Also have the carla Thomas on the anniversary issue 

Edited by James Hill
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!