[SOLD] 10% off Kool Blues - Can We Try Love Again / I Want To Be Ready

Guest Austin Martin

Guest Austin Martin

I am not a professional record dealer. This record comes from my own collection.

7" 45rpm

Kool Blues
A: Can We Try Love Again
B: I Want To Be Ready

Capsoul CS 30
U.S.A. 1974

Wow, what a record! Two great sides, and I cannot say which one I prefer. And rare as hen's teeth too.

"Can We Try Love Again" is a catchy funky mid-to-uptempo modern soul dancer that gets your fingers snapping and feet moving before you even realise. "I Want To be Ready" is a slow tune deeper than Mariana Trench. Without doubt one of the best (70s) soul double-siders ever released.

Condition: VG++ (at least 8.5 of 10 on my own scale)
very few hairline scuffs; some bubbles DNAP ecxept on CWTLA side during the last seconds of fade-out; small surface heatmark (?) on CWTLA side DNAP; minor crackling, a bit more pronounced on IWTBR side, fading completely over first 40 sec of CWTLA side; labels perfect; overall great shape and sound quality

Pictures and sound files of the very copy for sale available on request. For pics you may refer to FB.

Price: now 10% off: 630 euros

Shipping: p&p on this one is free! Worldwide, airmail, registered and insured.This record will be sent from Germany. Any damages caused through transport must be documented properly, i.e. by means of pictures of the damaged packaging before (!) opening etc. In case of obvious damages the package should be opened only at the post office or customs office in the presence of witnesses.

Payment: due in advance and within 3 days after purchase. SEPA bank transfer, cash on pick-up in Berlin/Germany or paypal. Paypal as family & friends or add 4
%.

Fees & taxes: Customs duties and import tax on buyer's account.

Returns: Pretty sure, this record won't be returned ;) Not because of my grading anyway. But... Return accepted within 1 week after delivery. Buyer pays return p&p registered & insured.

For reference only:

And here I wanted to insert 2 links to a certain website but whoever or whatever wouldn't let me. Sorry for that.

kool-blues-4_IMG_0763.JPG

kool-blues-2_IMG_0760.JPG

kool-blues-3_IMG_0761.JPG

Edited by Austin Martin
price reduced, pictures uploaded
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images