Lambretta TV175 Series 3

Guest snoopnobbynob

Guest snoopnobbynob

Hi

I have a genuine Italian Lambretta TV175 Series 3 for sale. It was purchased and fully restored by the world famous Rimini Lambretta Centre, Italy so it has been treated with the respect it deserves.

As you may imagine, this was not a cheap excursion, and it has a lot of new old stock original accessories on it, some that cannot be removed from the scooter due to being fixed through side panels or legshield, so cannot sell these separately.

It is English old white base colour with sky blue and metallic purple detailing (some people say Aston Villa / West Ham / Burnley colours). The box below the seat has an air brush mural of Marvin Gaye.

The seat has been re-covered in white with 'target' mural in purple and blue to match the scooter.

Original accessories such as Fiamm; Super; Vigano are plenty, and the badge bar has original St Christopher and England badges that have been restored by Pamela David Enamels.

All in all, this scooter has cost in excess of £ 20,000 to buy and develop, I know I won't recoup this value, but I do not want to be giving it away either.

Lack of use is unfortunately the reason for sale, but it has to be for the right money, as I am not desperate to sell, but it does need to go to someone who will cherish and use it.

Please contact me for photos.

I have a scrapbook as to what it looked like originally; items that I bought as accessories etc that can go with the scooter as history.

If you are a serious buyer, and are prepared to negotiate a price, then I will send over additional information, but the current asking price is £15,000.

I have two Ruby motorcycle helmets that are metallic purple and match the scooter, and these are boxed and hardly used. Ruby helmets are upwards of £ 600 each, and this is also open for negotiation.

If you want to treat yourself to a real stunning scooter, then please get in touch.

Thanks for your consideration.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!