• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Any opinions

What's not to be sure about? Classic early 70s Chicago girlie soul and then some. Bought it when it came out, and still treasure it to this day. Patti Hamilton had one of the great voices of her era, and IMO the Lovelites never made a bad 'un...

TONE :yes:

Social source share

What's not to be sure about? Classic early 70s Chicago girlie soul and then some. Bought it when it came out, and still treasure it to this day. Patti Hamilton had one of the great voices of her era, and IMO the Lovelites never made a bad 'un...

Still trying to get up to speed on tunes I missed during my absence from this great music scene and every now and then come across a tune whih I can't make up my mind whether it is Northern, Crossover or Modern.

Lol

Social source share

Agreed. I seem to be inadvertently picking up a lot of their stuff.

Social source share

Found the 45 My conscience on Lovelite a number of times but only recently I got one that really played well on my stereo. The other ones sounded like shit on the stereo, like the needle couldn't get in the groove, but they sounded ok on an old portable record player with high needle pressure. Cheers, TOM

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!