How much???

Natalie89

7 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

I don't get that Chalky. :huh:

take a look at the scans, the flip clearly has something cut on it.  When asked a question by Steve Clancy the reply was "oh yes it has some female northern soul think on it but don't know what it is" ....or something like that.

Social source share

4 minutes ago, chalky said:

take a look at the scans, the flip clearly has something cut on it.  When asked a question by Steve Clancy the reply was "oh yes it has some female northern soul think on it but don't know what it is" ....or something like that.

Ah. Ok mate thanks. A two sided one sided disc. :ohmy:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I dont get it,  you would think folk who have been in and around collecting soul 45's would just know thats wrong, there was nothing 6ts about it other than the recorded music... that goes for allot of the other stuff that gets sold, who is this army of people who are paying silly money for these dodgy 45's....? Ive never met em, but they sure do seem to be out there...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

38 minutes ago, Mal C said:

I dont get it,  you would think folk who have been in and around collecting soul 45's would just know thats wrong, there was nothing 6ts about it other than the recorded music... that goes for allot of the other stuff that gets sold, who is this army of people who are paying silly money for these dodgy 45's....? Ive never met em, but they sure do seem to be out there...

Well clearly not everyone out there is as intelligent and knowledgeable as you, are they Malcolm. Mind you, a lot of folk supposedly in the know got taken in by the Four Vandals, didn't they? If they're stupid enough not to realise what they're buying, then they deserve what they get when it comes to snides, bootlegs and other confidence trickery, right Malcolm? Nothing to do with the makers and peddlers of this scurrilous crap, eh?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!