A Style A Day

Guest rachel

This weeks soundfile threads as follows.

Sunday - Modern room 2.

Monday - Holland, Dozier, Holland related.

Tuesday - The Roulette label.

Wednesday - Favourite year. We all have one so open to suggestions to kick it off. 1st suggestion gets it then see how it goes for the next few weeks.

Thursday - Crossover.

Fri/Sat - Jumping Joans free for all.

Social source share

• Replies 64
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rachel

Wednesday - Favourite year. We all have one so open to suggestions to kick it off. 1st suggestion gets it then see how it goes for the next few weeks.

Reminder about this for tomorrow.. get your suggestions in... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest rachel

BUMP.... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest rachel

OK, list so far.. Thursday is still open to suggestion, if nobody comes up with anything it'll either be brass bands, songs from the musicals, or drum and bass whistling.gif

Monday - Cameo Parkway

Tuesday - 70s oldies

Wednesday - 1969

Thursday -

Friday/ Saturday - Free For All

Sunday - Modern

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rachel

No soundfile days at the moment till the site is fully 'fixed' but if anyone wants to get their ideas/ suggestions in for future days then go for it - remember, if you don't ask, you don't get :ohmy:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rachel

No soundfile days at the moment till the site is fully 'fixed' but if anyone wants to get their ideas/ suggestions in for future days then go for it - remember, if you don't ask, you don't get :thumbsup:

Bump :huh:

Social source share

So.. did anyone notice there were no soundfile threads last week? whistling.gif Back on track this week anyway..

Monday - Van McCoy

Tuesday - Female group harmony

Wednesday - Ronn label

Thursday - Your Favourite Intros

Friday/ Saturday - Free For All

Sunday - Modern

would love to see this forum back up and running ` some great stuff put up and some good forums posted ` at the moment though ` it seems to have taken a step backwards `
Social source share

• 4 months later...

How about all this weekend playing :- The Dells, Dramatics, O,jays, Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes, Delfonics, Moments, Whatnauts, Masqueraders, Originals, Dynamics, Notations, Chilites, Hesitations, New Sounds, Esquires, Rance Allan Group, Controllers, Impressions, Detroit Spinners, Temps, Intruders, Tops, Fantastic Four. Dig albums out of all the afore mentioned and you will have enough top drawer soul for you not to surface for a month, oh" have I forgot anyone.

Kev

Social source share

How about all this weekend playing :- The Dells, Dramatics, O,jays, Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes, Delfonics, Moments, Whatnauts, Masqueraders, Originals, Dynamics, Notations, Chilites, Hesitations, New Sounds, Esquires, Rance Allan Group, Controllers, Impressions, Detroit Spinners, Temps, Intruders, Tops, Fantastic Four. Dig albums out of all the afore mentioned and you will have enough top drawer soul for you not to surface for a month, oh" have I forgot anyone.

Kev

Kev what about the Natural Four :lol: NO Never :no:

Yes You Did Forget Somebody!

Bully!

Edited by Bully Boy
Social source share

Kev what about the Natural Four :ohmy: NO Never :no:

Yes You Did Forget Somebody!

Bully!

Absoloutely Bully, in fact at this moment I am listening to "You can,t keep running away"

Congratulations is in order by the way to you and Tats for last week, I said you would knock em dead

Kev

Social source share

Absoloutely Bully, in fact at this moment I am listening to "You can,t keep running away"

Getting lots of plays in my living room at the moment too - what a great (and fabulously cheap) double sider :no:

Anyone can feel free to start any theme/ label/ artist-themed sound threads they like - Baz A has been doing a great job recently with various topics! :ohmy:

Social source share

Getting lots of plays in my living room at the moment too - what a great (and fabulously cheap) double sider :thumbup:

Anyone can feel free to start any theme/ label/ artist-themed sound threads they like - Baz A has been doing a great job recently with various topics! thumbsup.gif

Then next on your living room playlist Rachel, has got to be The Notations album on Gemigo, jam packed full of quality. Top tip though is last track on side one "There I go". Give it a whirl if you don,t know it, should be getting venue plays.

Kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!