60's NORTHERN, GOOD 'N PROPER!

Alan Walls

60’s Northern, Good and Proper: bangers and belters, stompers and stonkers, floaters and finger snappers, and …er…that about covers it! All in Ex condition unless otherwise stated. No time to add witty sales banter (ho ho, lolz etc) so the records will just have to sell themselves. Please do read the T’s & C’s below if something is floating your boat…

now with added Larry Davis listing to go with the photo!!!

*** SOLD *** Lloyd & Glen    -     Minnie Skirts & Go Go Boots     -         BRA  vg++  £130

The Versatiles     -     You're Good Enough For Me     -      Bronco (demo)  £75

The Spidells    -      If It Ain't One Thing  It's Another   -     Coral (Canadian) £100

The Vipers     -        Little Miss Sweetness            -              Duchess £75

The Superlatives     -     Don't Let True Love Die    -            Dynamics £120

Felice Tayor        -       I Can Feel Your Love                -        Kent (demo)   £75

Larry Davis       -    I've Been Hurt So Many Times   -    Kent (demo)  £300

*** ON HOLD *** The Marvellos        -      Something's Burnin'        -              Loma £80

The Danderliers        -          All The Way        -                    Midas     £75

Pat Thompson & Archie Powell   -   Darling Darling   -       Mir A Don     £200

The Jades        -          I Know The Feeling          -                 Poncello     £250

Dynamic Heartbeats     -    It Ain't No Secret/Danger    -       P.S    £75

*** SOLD *** The Fabulous Dimensions    -   I Can't Take It Baby   -       Sapphire     £130

The Inverts           -             Look Out Love          -                Tower £75 (VG+ plays far more loudly and clearly than it’s appearance suggests)

***SOLD***Tommy Yates & Imperial Showband    -   Darling, Something's Gotta Give   -    Verve    £80 (RIP Tommy Tate)

Priscilla Thomas           -          Step Aside           -               Winner 7-11   (demo)  £45

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

*      Making an offer to buy - please PM me but also note on the sales thread there's a PM on the way

*      Prices - while I'm sure my prices are reasonable, I might be open to offers on some titles, so ask. Worst that could happen is I’ll say no, or maybe I’ll tell you to bugger off if you’re being really silly, but we’ll still be pals 1f609.png;-) Seriously, don't sit there and think "oh that's a pity, it's £x more than I think it's worth" - make me an offer.

*      Shipping - £8 for UK deliveries over £50 by Special Delivery; £3 for 1st Class ‘Signed For’ if under £50. Please note these are standard Royal Mail prices, rounded up to cover the cost of proper packaging, and are not negotiable. For overseas destinations, please ask.

*       Payment - PayPal only, and must be made on my acceptance of your offer. If you wish the peace of mind of paying as a business transaction,  please add 4% to the total (ie record plus shipping). If you want a wee bit of time to pay then just ask, but please don't assume I'll hold a record without prior arrangement.

Returns - no quibble, full refund on the safe return of any record, where you disagree with my condition grading or if I haven't mentioned an obvious fault. I make a point of posting pics so you can see the condition of the labels before you buy. I won't accept returns because of a label's appearance, or because you've decided you don't really like the record after all, or some other daft reason.

Ok, that's the formal jive out the way. Thanks for looking, hope you find something of interest!

Ta ta

Alan

2 The Versatiles.jpg

3 Spidells.jpg

4 The Vipers.jpg

5 Superlatives - Don't Let True Love Die.jpg

6 Marvellos - Somethins Burning.jpg

6 Towanda Barnes - Groovy.jpg

7 Larry Davis.jpg

8 Danderliers.jpg

9 Pat Thompson & Archie Powell.jpg

10 The Jades -Poncello.jpg