Lifeline

MANY THANKS TO THE HANDFULL OF LIFELINE LOYALS WHO MADE THE EFFORT LAST NIGHT TO SUPPORT US ! SPECIAL THANKS TO DEREK PEARSON AND KEV MURPHY - OUR SPECIAL GUESTS.. THOROUGHLY ENJOYED BOTH YOUR SETS.ALSO KITCH FRO STEPPING IN LAST MINUTE - CHEERS...

YOU KNOW I'M ONE FOR OLD SAYINGS - LAWS OF THE JUNGLE.. BUT MY FAVOURITE IS -

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST ,LAUGHS LONGEST........ I WILL.

THANKS AGAIN.

• Replies 37
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

MANY THANKS TO THE HANDFULL OF LIFELINE LOYALS WHO MADE THE EFFORT LAST NIGHT TO SUPPORT US ! SPECIAL THANKS TO DEREK PEARSON AND KEV MURPHY - OUR SPECIAL GUESTS.. THOROUGHLY ENJOYED BOTH YOUR SETS.ALSO KITCH FRO STEPPING IN LAST MINUTE - CHEERS...

THANKS AGAIN.

Great night from start to finish

As usual, heard some fantastic tunes all night

Well done to everyone involved :)

cheers

Paul

THANKS AGAIN.

Had a brilliant night as always,shared with good company and top sounds.all over too soon for me,was hoping to get that extra hour with clocks going back.but thats just me be greedy i guess.quick thankyou to linda for my lovely top and halloween sweets.and not forgetting marcelle for my beautiful soul tattoo.oh and baz really enjoyed your gift ,when we got home.nice to see the goulies again pete and gail.see you both next week at the brit.and top tune sandy golden ,wish they had played b.side too awsome.well done to andy and mick not forgetting my two gorgeous mates on the door mandy and dave .whoops sorry i meant to say wendy lol

CRY OFFS MEANT THAT THE NORTH EAST PEOPLE WHO WERE COMMITTED TO THIS NIGHT DID NOT GET THERE.WE WERE DOWN TO ME AND GAZ SIMONS AND ALTHOUGH WE HAVE BEEN GOOD MATES FOR MANY MOONS WE REALLY NEEDED A COUPLEOF CARS TO GET THE CRACK GOING ETC.

SORRY WE MISSED THIS NIGHT ,FULL SUPPORT TO LIFELINE AND ITS OBJECTIVES,WE WILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE.

BAZ ATKINSON.

well i had a great nite,slow start but soon got into things,well pleased when chalky went on to do another spot in the morning,great stuff,all in all it turned out a good nite dint want to go home,thanx to the lifeline team for putting on a good nite under the circumstances,

cheers bish

Guest Trevski

Superb night, big hurrah to all the DJ's and promoters, musical excellence par none thumbsup.gif Lots of 'new to me' tunes which is always nice, pity I did'nt jot 'em down tho' :thumbsup: Mick H spun one by what sounded like he said 'the earls' The tag line was summat like 'everybodys got someone but me' or everyones in love but me' any ideas?? Keep it up guys, you are appreciated. Nice one Chalky:thumbsup:

Edited by Trevski

said SORRY on the other thread, and I'll say it on here too.

no babysitter and a husband on call out meant that I couldn't come out - even if Sherridens is only 10 minutes from my front door :thumbup:

just keep smiling Andy and Mick, the music policy and DJ line-up will win in the end -and hey, my kids are growing up and its getting easier to find someone to have them over night - and to cope with them the next day thumbsup.gif:thumbsup:

Guest Marcelle

Arrived later than planned (and not Chris fault :thumbup: ) due to Blue Max birthday bash at Brookfields over running .... which was a top night.

So I was a happy lucky bunny Saturday ... I went 2 very differant venues catering for 2 differant crowds, in 1 night & enjoyed them both for the same reasons ... Music & dancing oh & the company wasnt that bad either.

We arrived just as Kev was finishing (sorry matey) but what I did hear was Kev doing his stuff behind the tardis :ohmy:thumbsup.gif

Numbers for me as a punter didnt really matter, numbers dont alter "quality of music or company" but as a promoter it does, so my heart went out to Andy, Mick & Chalky

I also found myself feeling dissappointed & quite sad, when I looked round & realised that there was a number of people, NOT there. I appreciate that we all have commitments & choice, but from my own personal experiances over the last 3 years, one of the things that helped me get through some "low number nights" was the loyality & support of friends & punters & that must have felt like a kick in the balls to the lads :angry:

All that said I dont want to take away from a great night ... so well done lads have faith in what your doing & see it as 1 quiet night against loads of busy nights past & future :thumbsup:

Apoligies to everyone I attacked with my tattoo kit & to all those "grown ups" who didnt want a piece of personal art done by yours truely "Bah humbug"

Marcelle xx

Guest sharynm

THANKS AGAIN.

Me and Kev both had a brilliant night, from what I remember unsure.gif thanks to Paul for the lift back to the hotel. The hotel manager gave us 10 minutes to get out the next day or he was charging us for another night :thumbsup: .

Well done to all the DJ's. The music was fantastic all night. We will be back for the next one!

Superb night, big hurrah to all the DJ's and promoters, musical excellence par none thumbsup.gif Lots of 'new to me' tunes which is always nice, pity I did'nt jot 'em down tho' :thumbsup: Mick H spun one by what sounded like he said 'the earls' The tag line was summat like 'everybodys got someone but me' or everyones in love but me' any ideas?? Keep it up guys, you are appreciated. Nice one Chalky:thumbsup:

Earles - Everybody's Got Somebody - Tee-Ti 11265

The other side, Someday Baby, is the better tune for me.

Think I've just about recovered from the wkend :thumbup: fabulous sets from all DJ's - top 5 dancing tunes for me were = The appointments (soul sam) Masqueraders c/u & Katy Briggs (butch) Mary hunt (chalky) Mr Lucky (mick h) :thumbsup:

Several records not heard before that mick played in last spot had my attention, including a couple of crossover. Spent the nite in good company and nice to met new people including Derek :thumbsup:

Chalky's finally stopped celebrating his 40th birthday whistling.gif well it has gone on over 2 weekends :ohmy: Just teasing.... :D

Karen

Edited by sanquine

First time for me, after hearing good reports for a while now, I finally made the effort and had a really good night, not having been before I had no comparisions re' attendance figures and so the lack of cetainly didn't affect my enjoyment of the night, the music I heard and danced to I thought was excellent, a fair few were unknown to me, due to not having been out for a number of years (100 Club,last month) but that didn't keep me off the dance floor, I managed to hear Butch's Masqueraders cu at last too! missed it when he played it at the100 Club,chatting :huh: I'd heard reports of it being the best new discovery in a long while, now I can understand what all the fuss was about a great record and dancer too.

Met quite a few old faces too, which was really great and helped make the night what it was, even the travelling up from Bristol and back a total of twelve and a half hours couldn't marr the good night I had at Lifeline, thanks Chalky and Andy thumbsup.gif .

Derek.

Superb night, big hurrah to all the DJ's and promoters, musical excellence par none thumbsup.gif Lots of 'new to me' tunes which is always nice, pity I did'nt jot 'em down tho' :D Mick H spun one by what sounded like he said 'the earls' The tag line was summat like 'everybodys got someone but me' or everyones in love but me' any ideas?? Keep it up guys, you are appreciated. Nice one Chalky:thumbsup:

Trevski - the tune you mention is by The Earles and is on Te-Ti label I believe. I think its called Everybody Needs Somebody. Its a tune that Dolly is on the look out for, really nice 45. Mick H has got some fab x-over, nice to see tunes like that gettin spins.

Neil :huh:

Several records not heard before that mick played in last spot had my attention, including a couple of crossover. Spent the nite in good company and nice to met new people including Derek thumbsup.gif

Karen

Hi Karen, didn't read your post until I checked mine after posting it :D , good to meet you too, now have a face to the name sanquine, agree on the good night at Lifeline and the Masqueraders c/u :huh:

shame Jo couldn't make it, maybe next time.

Derek.

Edited by DelTee

Picked up Craig Butler on the way round after a windy journey over the pennines. And we were on time gasp shock.

Enjoyed myself behind the decks, an early set gives you the room to experiment with some tunes you always mean to play but sometimes never get round to.

It was nice to meet up again with an old mate Derek from Bristol.

cheers, derek

not in order:

Ivy Jo "I can feel the pain" VIP;

George Tinley "Aint gonna worry" Doo-Wopp;

Johnny Dixon "Where are you" Boss;

Donna Coleman "Your loves too strong" Avin;

Jeff Dale "Where did I go" Atco;

Friendly People "Aint got nothing but the blues" VMP;

Thee Chekkers "Lack of love" Look;

Percy Millem "Call on me" Goldwax;

Grover Mitchell "Take your time and love me" Josie;

Edward Hamilton "Call me" Jameco;

Melvin Davis "I must love you" Groovesville;

Rose St John "I know the meaning" Veep;

The Boss Four "Walkin by" Rim;

Gene Middleton "You can get it now" Soul Town;

MM & the Peanuts "The Phillie" Money;

International GTOs "I love you baby" Rojac;

Malibus "Gee baby I love you" Sureshot;

Johnny Guitar Watson "Aint gonna move" Jowat;

Tempests "Someday" Smash LP;

Fred Hughes "Don't let me down" Vee Jay;

Claude Baby Huey "Drifting" MIOB;

Caressors "I can't stay away" Rujac;

Toni Basil "Breakaway" A&M;

Marvelous Ray "Whirlpool" Abner;

Revlons "What a love this is" Toy;

Picked up Craig Butler on the way round after a windy journey over the pennines. And we were on time gasp shock.

Enjoyed myself behind the decks, an early set gives you the room to experiment with some tunes you always mean to play but sometimes never get round to.

It was nice to meet up again with an old mate Derek from Bristol.

cheers, derek

not in order:

dEREK WAS NICE TO HEAR A WELL THOUGHT OUT SET , GROVER MITCHELL AND GENE MIDDLETON SOUNDED GREAT .THANKS AGAIN !

Ivy Jo "I can feel the pain" VIP;

George Tinley "Aint gonna worry" Doo-Wopp;

Johnny Dixon "Where are you" Boss;

Donna Coleman "Your loves too strong" Avin;

Jeff Dale "Where did I go" Atco;

Friendly People "Aint got nothing but the blues" VMP;

Thee Chekkers "Lack of love" Look;

Percy Millem "Call on me" Goldwax;

Grover Mitchell "Take your time and love me" Josie;

Edward Hamilton "Call me" Jameco;

Melvin Davis "I must love you" Groovesville;

Rose St John "I know the meaning" Veep;

The Boss Four "Walkin by" Rim;

Gene Middleton "You can get it now" Soul Town;

MM & the Peanuts "The Phillie" Money;

International GTOs "I love you baby" Rojac;

Malibus "Gee baby I love you" Sureshot;

Johnny Guitar Watson "Aint gonna move" Jowat;

Tempests "Someday" Smash LP;

Fred Hughes "Don't let me down" Vee Jay;

Claude Baby Huey "Drifting" MIOB;

Caressors "I can't stay away" Rujac;

Toni Basil "Breakaway" A&M;

Marvelous Ray "Whirlpool" Abner;

Revlons "What a love this is" Toy;

Sorry I could not get to this one,but why was the numbers down any ideas?

Regards,Kev.

Kev, the reasons for our quiet night are as follows .firstly soultown decided to clash with lifeline even though our dates had been posted the previous year in accordance with the everyone work together scenario.not only that a underhand bad practice propoganda campaign was launched against lifeline ie the booking of lifeline punters to dj at middleton ( so they wouldn't attend our nighter) - the ripping down of our flyers and replacing with theirs,hussling our friends to attend middleton rather than ours.also rumours about the safety of lifeline while nights were on, well lemme tell you lifeline is one of if not the safest venues to attend because i personally guarentee it ! the list is endless soultown said it will be a oldies music policy , strange not so many oldies dj's on - mind you not really any upfront ones neither.

so here at lifeline it was only half full which of course leaves a bitter taste in our mouths to say the least , but because we are honest and proffesional in the way we work it has been left to lay down.the net result is we had to take on the chin all the scenario's surrounding it , soultown has over the last few years walked over ,used and abused a lot of people in it's goal to be the best. here at lifeline lemme tell you we are not intimidated by you walking round with your chest stuck out nor any of the pathetic dirty tactics used ! i thought this kind of stuff was in the past , to be quite honest this kind of thing does no good whatsever for the future of our great scene methinks.so very soon when middleton folds lifeline will still be there cos were're not in it for the ego or the money (good job ain't it) just great soul music infact middleton could reopen in 5 years time it might just be ready it might benefit from the records currently being broke at lifeline.apologies and thanks to the first timers at lifeline as it wasn't the packed true soul experience this time although still a good night with music second to none and all for the right reasons,securing longeifity for our scene.

so if the wanker who runs middleton wants to pull any more strokes go ahead , but honesty and proffesionalism will always win through that's for sure !

oh bollocks i missed my ebay bids now, wasting time writing about politics and correct moral conduct .

DON'T FORGET SHERIDANS- DUSK TIL DAWN NOVEMBER 18TH .

TOP LINE UP FOR THE NITER FOR THE PEOPLE !

ALSO TICKETS AVAILABLE VERY SOON FOR OUR LIFELINE-DAWN TIL DUSK NEW YEARS EVE ALLNIGHTER.

Chalky's finally stopped celebrating his 40th birthday :thumbsup: well it has gone on over 2 weekends :lol: Just teasing.... wink.gif

Karen

And a great two weekends they were spent in the company of the best friends anyone can wish for rounded off by some of the best music to be heard on this scene....could do with a 40th every week :yes::D

Thanks to all who turned out and supported Lifeline...very much appreciated :D

Chalky hope you like the odd ball records :D

Dave

Many thanks Dave, Fredrick Knight is on the turntables again as I write :thumbsup:

Guest sharynm

And a great two weekends they were spent in the company of the best friends anyone can wish for rounded off by some of the best music to be heard on this scene....could do with a 40th every week :thumbsup::lol:

Thanks to all who turned out and supported Lifeline...very much appreciated :yes:

Many thanks Dave, Fredrick Knight is on the turntables again as I write :D

hey pal had great night, all the old faces in attendance, Mr coney in top form. Must say ive been attending niters for the last 30 odd year and can honestly say that the music was as good as it gets. When I hit the decks at 3 after butch (top draw stuff) I enjoyed every minute .Thanks everyone involved for the invite a pleasure to work at and be a part of such an outstanding night. Here is the dreaded play list.

i JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF - THE VOLUMES

STICK TOGETHER - PRINCE AND PRINCESS

NEW GIRL - JIMMY AND THE ENTERTAINERS

GOING ON DOWN THE ROAD - THE SONATAS

I'VE GOT TO FACE IT - THE HEARBREAKERS

CRAZY BABY - THE FACINATORS

OPEN UP YOUR HEART - THE MAMSELLS

BRAND NEW FACES - BRAND NEW FACES

STRONGER THAN EVER - THE COUNTS

NO ONE LOVES YOU - JOE AND GEORGE

FINE FINE FINE - JUDY HUGHES

SWEET AND LOVELY - THE DEL-TOURS

NOBODY CAN SAVE ME - THE ADVENTURES

LOVE YOU BABE - PAULETTE

SWEET SWEET LOVE - THE DURETTES

I KEEP FORGETTIN - THE THORNTON SISTERS

I WOULDN'T BELIEVE - MONIQUE

HEART OF LOVE - THE VENTURAS

GUESS WHO LOVES YOU - EDDIE DAYE AND THE FOUR BARS

HOW LONG WILL IT LAST - THE SOUL NOTES

LOVES THE ONLY SOLUTION - MARTHA STARR

THE CLOSER SHE GETS - JOHN DREVAES

LONELY LONELY - THE SOUNDMASTERS

DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS - SYL JOHNSON

YOU BETTER MOVE - GAMBRELLS

I WONDER - THE PENTAGONS

LETS START OVER - THE TURBINES

I'D BE GRATEFUL - BROTHERS OF SOUL

All the DJ's were brilliant on Saturday and I can't wait for the 18th of November. Looks like it will be another great night at Sheridans.........don't miss it :thumbsup:

Andy, Chalky, Mick, Let me have all the future dates and details and i will give the event a big mention on the show, anything to help, well you don't even have to ask, perhaps we could do a show together based on 'Lifeline's' music policy etc. just let me know, sorry but i attend very few allnighters these days mainly due to work commitments so sorry i could not show support Saturday but again will do all i can via the show for the future. www.solarradio.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Kev, the reasons for our quiet night are as follows .firstly soultown decided to clash with lifeline even though our dates had been posted the previous year in accordance with the everyone work together scenario.not only that a underhand bad practice propoganda campaign was launched against lifeline ie the booking of lifeline punters to dj at middleton ( so they wouldn't attend our nighter) - the ripping down of our flyers and replacing with theirs,hussling our friends to attend middleton rather than ours.also rumours about the safety of lifeline while nights were on, well lemme tell you lifeline is one of if not the safest venues to attend because i personally guarentee it ! the list is endless soultown said it will be a oldies music policy , strange not so many oldies dj's on - mind you not really any upfront ones neither.

so here at lifeline it was only half full which of course leaves a bitter taste in our mouths to say the least , but because we are honest and proffesional in the way we work it has been left to lay down.the net result is we had to take on the chin all the scenario's surrounding it , soultown has over the last few years walked over ,used and abused a lot of people in it's goal to be the best. here at lifeline lemme tell you we are not intimidated by you walking round with your chest stuck out nor any of the pathetic dirty tactics used ! i thought this kind of stuff was in the past , to be quite honest this kind of thing does no good whatsever for the future of our great scene methinks.so very soon when middleton folds lifeline will still be there cos were're not in it for the ego or the money (good job ain't it) just great soul music infact middleton could reopen in 5 years time it might just be ready it might benefit from the records currently being broke at lifeline.apologies and thanks to the first timers at lifeline as it wasn't the packed true soul experience this time although still a good night with music second to none and all for the right reasons,securing longeifity for our scene.

so if the wanker who runs middleton wants to pull any more strokes go ahead , but honesty and proffesionalism will always win through that's for sure !

oh bollocks i missed my ebay bids now, wasting time writing about politics and correct moral conduct .

DON'T FORGET SHERIDANS- DUSK TIL DAWN NOVEMBER 18TH .

TOP LINE UP FOR THE NITER FOR THE PEOPLE !

ALSO TICKETS AVAILABLE VERY SOON FOR OUR LIFELINE-DAWN TIL DUSK NEW YEARS EVE ALLNIGHTER.

Andy

Step away from the gun, take a deep breath. Now move on, you and the guys put on one of the most innovative events in UK. Be proud and noble, your the best and it's that simple. So focus on what you do best and thats being the best

Lots of love

Dave :thumbsup:

Guest 45s and 33s

Quick post on behalf of Melv and Roddy (who haven't got access to a PC) who made the trip down to Lifeline from Scotland. "Had a fantastic night, brilliant music, we're both looking forward to the next nighter, thanks to the DJs and everyone involved with Lifeline".

A brilliant night & great company. In my opinion most of the right people where there. Integrity counts for much more than more bodies/head counts.

Mark

So you are saying if we dont go we have no integrity and we are not the right people, i would love to go to life line as i can see the DJ's have some of the best sets in the country, i cant travel long distances cause i have a wife with MS. Have you ever thought that it is comments like this that stops people going?

Ted Massey

So you are saying if we dont go we have no integrity and we are not the right people, i would love to go to life line as i can see the DJ's have some of the best sets in the country, i cant travel long distances cause i have a wife with MS. Have you ever thought that it is comments like this that stops people going?

Ted Massey

To be fair Ted, Mark did say most people and not all, i'm sure there were many people who would have loved to attend but of one reason or another could not, yours are because of your wife mine are normally work commitments working in retail etc.i don't think your integrity is in question here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

It is very sad to hear numbers at one of the best Soul nights around were down last weekend. I am sure the next Lifeline will be back to the known and deserved high numbers of punters. I don`t know (much) about politics within the UK Scene but can only say from my own point of view and 16 year experience as a promoter myself, taken that the things mentioned by Andy are true (and I don`t know why I should doubt his words) not to act at all in response to them is the best way to act at all. Bad vibes always will strike back to one who is responsible for sending them out anway.

Respect and Regards

Marc

Edited by Marc Forrest

Ted Massey

Of course a lot of truth in the comments everyone made , probably a bit of the old me from years ago taking over the new more mellow me.i know the position you're in ted , i'm watching my dad have his last weeks due to m.s infact i was called away from lifeline saturday to be with him - probably a lot of the frustration from that reflected in my statement...

that's all i have to say about it.

FIRSTLY LETS GET THE MOAN OUT OF THE WAY. PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THE DANCEFLOOR LADS, IT`S LIKE DANCING ON TREACLE :angry: AND STOP THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS ACTING LIKE IDIOTS IN THE PASSAGE BETWEEN THE TWO ROOMS, IT`S A PAIN & INTIMIDATING FOR THE WOMEN. :unsure: THATS IT MOAN OVER, FINISHED.

NOW TO THE NIGHT IN QUESTION, WHAT CAN I SAY, EXCEPTIONAL MUSIC ALL NIGHT & AS TREVSKI SAID A LOT OF NEW TUNES TO TRACK DOWN AND FILE TO MEMORY. :lol: I SAT MESMORISED & IN HEAVEN MOST OF THE NIGHT.

HOPE YOU HAD A NIGHT TO REMEMBER CHALKY & BY THE WAY TWO EXCELLENT SPOTS :unsure: THE DIFFERENT VOCAL ON DELEGATES OF SOUL STOOD OUT FOR ME.KAREN CAN`T BELIEVE YOU`VE NOT PUT UP A PLAY LIST OR LIST OF FAVOURITES ( I NEED THIS INFO) :unsure:

AS USUAL ALL THE DJ`S DID GREAT SPOTS, BUT FOR ME THE ONES THAT STOOD OUT WAS KEV MURPHY`S :lol: AND MICK`S LAST SPOT WAS THE BEST I`VE HEARD HIM DO king.gif WITH SOME BRILLIANT CROSSOVER & EXCELLENT 60`S. AND TO SEE MICK H & ANDY D DANCING WAS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD.

FIANALLY, DISAPPOINTED FOR THE LADS WITH THE TURN OUT (FINANCIALLY ) BUT THE ONLY LOSERS ARE THOSE SOULIES THAT MISSED IT & I`M SURE THING WILL GET A LOT BETTER WHEN WORD STARTS TO SPREAD, AND ANYWAY I ENJOYED A GREAT NIGHT WITH GREAT FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER :D

HOPE THINGS DON`T GET TO POLITICAL AS WE ENJOY BOTH VENUES FOR DIFFERENT REASONS & IT WILL SPOIL IT FOR A LOT OF US. :(

ANYWAY SEE YOU ALL THERE FOR NEXT SOUL ADVENTURE, IN THE MEANTIME TAKE CARE & BE SAFE. JUST CAN`T WAIT TO DO IT ALL AGAIN. :hypo:

Of course a lot of truth in the comments everyone made , probably a bit of the old me from years ago taking over the new more mellow me.i know the position you're in ted , i'm watching my dad have his last weeks due to m.s infact i was called away from lifeline saturday to be with him - probably a lot of the frustration from that reflected in my statement...

that's all i have to say about it.

Sorry to hear about that Andy it very frustrating illness, but i wish i had not brought my wifes illness into the post as it took away the fact that the post was a little over the top, who the f*** are the right people anyway

Guest Phil Richards

THANKS AGAIN.

Lifeline as allways been at the cutting edge a top quality all-nighter, have been up to Sheridans b4 and love the place long way for me to drive but going to try and get back up there soon so keep up the good work guy's :D

p.s did Mr waterman find the bar :D

Sorry to hear about that Andy it very frustrating illness, but i wish i had not brought my wifes illness into the post as it took away the fact that the post was a little over the top, who the f*** are the right people anyway

I've sent Ted a PM explaining my use of the phrase "the right people." Ted responded immediately & I appreciate his reply. It referred to mates I knew were going & hadn't seen out for a while so wanted to catch up with, I had a great night as this more than made up for the lower than usual attendance & as always the music was top notch.

Thanks again Ted,

best

Mark.

Andy, Chalky, Mick, Let me have all the future dates and details and i will give the event a big mention on the show, anything to help, well you don't even have to ask, perhaps we could do a show together based on 'Lifeline's' music policy etc. just let me know, sorry but i attend very few allnighters these days mainly due to work commitments so sorry i could not show support Saturday but again will do all i can via the show for the future. www.solarradio.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks for that Mark. Will get all the deatils to you ASAP and we'll try and arrange a show, much appreciated :thumbsup: