Premium Stuff

GasMaskHeadhunter?

Shouldn't really be that hard to figure out. Not many people can have that kind of record collection... Good question! 😊

Did anybody ever find out who GasMaskHeadHunter is?..stunning collection of records...love to know who the lucky chap is, just for curiosities sake, of course.....:g:

On 29/01/2017 at 01:47, Premium Stuff said:

Who is  GasMaskHeadhunter from YouTube?

Someone hiding behind a computer screen , with dodgy scans and plenty of bullshit to back it up ! 

8 minutes ago, pumpkinseed said:

Someone hiding behind a computer screen , with dodgy scans and plenty of bullshit to back it up ! 

:lol::lol::lol: I ain't sure whether to believe you not:wicked: 

3 minutes ago, ZoomSoulBlue said:

Am sure he helps out DJing at the ship Oundle not under his real name

Yeah , that's what l heard from someone , will do some further investigations 😂

21 minutes ago, ZoomSoulBlue said:

Am sure he helps out DJing at the ship Oundle not under his real name

16 minutes ago, pumpkinseed said:

Yeah , that's what l heard from someone , will do some further investigations 😂

you mean,he won't be at the local youth club this Thursday night....:wicked:..(careful with your answer)....

May i ask who is this gentleman?

Just came across his youtube channel and went through records he uploaded...  JEEEEZ!  It´s not Ian ? :g:

6 hours ago, psamsara said:

May i ask who is this gentleman?

Just came across his youtube channel and went through records he uploaded...  JEEEEZ!  It´s not Ian ? :g:

two topics merged

if you really want to know then maybe better if you ask the guy via youtube

2 hours ago, chalky said:

He bought CODs (She's Fire), Lester Tipton and The Tomangoes in one transaction so he says in 2015.

Three in one hit!!!!, its difficult enough to find somebody to part with just one of those discs.....let alone three....it's actually easier to come up with the money.... 

3 hours ago, MGM 1251 said:

Three in one hit!!!!, its difficult enough to find somebody to part with just one of those discs.....let alone three....it's actually easier to come up with the money.... 

Ha-ha....very true....we had a chat about this mysterious fellow at the pub before a soul do a few months ago...we had no idea who it was....hope it is genuine as that's hell of a collection....kind regards....Rob

have people read the bit on youtube about why he is no longer going to post on there?

It's due to his partners terminal illness

Given the very serious nature of that info then maybe it be best to give this topic a rest 

3 hours ago, mike said:

have people read the bit on youtube about why he is no longer going to post on there?

It's due to his partners terminal illness

Given the very serious nature of that info then maybe it be best to give this topic a rest 

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

I know who it is now, took me a while to sus it out thou

?

9 hours ago, mike said:

two topics merged

if you really want to know then maybe better if you ask the guy via youtube

I asked who he was when he contacted me over Youtube for advice when he was buying Parliaments Rainy day. Blanked me never heard from him again 

10 hours ago, Rich B said:

If he wanted us to know his identity no doubt we would. Surely leaving well alone would be the option of choice here...

agree, getting a bit ott now

have just removed a post

posting snapshots of peoples other social media accounts aint really what this place is about

if people wish to talk about peoples accounts on other social media sites then the best place be on the actual social media site

as said its all getting a bit ott and given the terminal illness comments feel best action is to close this now and move the topic to freebasing

Edited by mike