Karmello Brooks - Tell Me, Baby Lyrics

Guest gnocera

Guest gnocera

Hello! I'm new to the site and figured this was the best place to ask anyone if they could post the entire lyrics for this particular song. It's very irritating that there doesn't seem to be a website that features the lyrics of rare songs such as this one. I may request for more songs in the future. I really appreciate it to whoever responds back. 

Social source share

5 hours ago, gnocera said:

Hello! I'm new to the site and figured this was the best place to ask anyone if they could post the entire lyrics for this particular song. It's very irritating that there doesn't seem to be a website that features the lyrics of rare songs such as this one. I may request for more songs in the future. I really appreciate it to whoever responds back. 

Should I forget this thing we called a romance

Or should I give back your ring back in advance

No good  trying to hold on to someone you love

When that someone you love is no more

What WILL you tell ALL  your   GRUESOME   friendS

When they inquire as to how I’ve been

Tell them I’m doing fine, I’ve reached the end of the line

I know I really shouldn’t be sad

As I recall all the good times we’ve had

It’s all in the game, I’ll never be the same

Tell me, tell me, baby what to do, since you and I, you and I, are through

Edited by simon t
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Just now, Steve White said:

Gruesome friends if my memory serves me........can't seem to remember important stuff like why I am in this room, but things like that seem to stick!

Exactly what I thought. Maybe her ex was Orrin Keepnews or Dick Katz, or their close friend, hence the record being so rare!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest gnocera

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed. I will post more requests in the near future. I've got a bunch of other rare songs that listen to regularly that I've been trying to figure out the words to. 

Social source share

12 hours ago, Steve White said:

Gruesome friends if my memory serves me........can't seem to remember important stuff like why I am in this room, but things like that seem to stick!

I'm glad I'm not the only one Steve. I seem to know the lyrics to so many records, can sing them while dancing. Perhaps I should have put all that effort into work, lol.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one Steve. I seem to know the lyrics to so many records, can sing them while dancing. Perhaps I should have put all that effort into work, lol.

It's great singing whilst dancing Geoff, puts you right in the song, and you can't be heard by music critics! If I'd put the effort in at school I did to records, I could probably afford a better collection now.....

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!