The Brittania Club-a Union Soul Night

Guest ruppy

Saturday fast approaching,see,s the bi-monthly union soul club ,present another top class soul night at the brittania club,trentbridge,Nottm,Next door to Nottm Forest FC.

bringing you the best in rare 60,s and 70s crossover

With Mick H.John Poole.Bish.Mick Boyle

Plus speical Guest,s KITCH & GRESSY

More info 07968030464

union soul keeping it real whistling.gif

• Replies 29
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

if wot you want on a sat night is the best rare 60s and crossover music you need to try this venue,you wont be sorry,so give it a go you will come back.

cheers bish

Edited by bish

What;s this i here bish .a new cover up ? you saving it for sat mate ?

I WISH A COVER UP TO PLAY TO ABOUT 10 PEOPLE WICH IS ALL I GET AT 8 OCLOCK AND THAT INC BAR STAFF KEY HOLDER AND WHO IM TRAVELING WITH

BUT NEVER MIND THE REST OF THE NITE IS BRILL

CHEERS BISH

if wot you want on a sat night is the best rare 60s and crossover music you need to try this venue,you wont be sorry,so give it a go you will come back.

cheers bish

Hi Tony

Have a great night on Saturday wish we could be there but we are over in Ireland for the weekend and whats this you like crossover? about time too.

Barry Cooper

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

cheers bish

Here here Bish, the Gooligans are coming mob handed.See you saturday spot says we are coming your gaff first.get some cans in this time! :unsure:

JUST ON THING TO SAY TO YOU ALL, GET YOUR ARSES DOWN (OR UP) TO THE BRIT THIS SATURDAY, 4/11/06, I CAN ASSURE YOU YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, AN EXCEPTIONAL SOUL NIGHT & COSY VENUE, LOVELY LADIES ON THE DOOR & ACTUALLY REAL FRIENDLY PEOPLE IN THE ROOM( I KID YOU NOT) :unsure:

HEAR SOUNDS LIKE; THE SNAKE,FOOTSEE & CHERRY PEOPLE, (JOKING,JOKING)

KING GEORGE, APPOINTMENTS, THE EARLS & MICKS NEW BIGGY, GENE TURNBURRY (HOPE THATS RIGHT MICK) :unsure:

ANYWAY BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, WE ARE COMING MOB HANDED & WILL BE DRINKING BISH OUT OF ALL AVAILABLE LIQUIDS ON HIS PREMISES, BUT WE WILL BRING A PINT OF MILK! HONEST GUV`NR. :unsure:

BUT SERIOUSLY GET DOWN THERE MICK & BISH DESERVE OUR SUPPORT & IT TRULY IS A GREAT VENUE WITH GREAT PEOPLE. :hypo:

GARY SAYS JOHN POOLE IS PART OF THE COMMITEE, SO ALL THE GOOD WISHES INCLUDE YOU AS WELL JOHN, SORRY FOR MISSING YOU. :lol:

SEE YA`LL THERE, TAKE CARE & BE SAFE, SPOT. :lol:

I WISH A COVER UP TO PLAY TO ABOUT 10 PEOPLE WICH IS ALL I GET AT 8 OCLOCK AND THAT INC BAR STAFF KEY HOLDER AND WHO IM TRAVELING WITH

BUT NEVER MIND THE REST OF THE NITE IS BRILL

CHEERS BISH

Bish hows about sticking two or three plays you might be spinning sat, might intise a few to get there early doors :unsure:

Here here Bish, the Gooligans are coming mob handed.See you saturday spot says we are coming your gaff first.get some cans in this time! :D

yo gooligans yea you come to mine 1st chill out for a bit its gona be a good un ring me sat and i.ll meet you at jun 26 m1 til then save your energy

tra til then

JUST ON THING TO SAY TO YOU ALL, GET YOUR ARSES DOWN (OR UP) TO THE BRIT THIS SATURDAY, 4/11/06, I CAN ASSURE YOU YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, AN EXCEPTIONAL SOUL NIGHT & COSY VENUE, LOVELY LADIES ON THE DOOR & ACTUALLY REAL FRIENDLY PEOPLE IN THE ROOM( I KID YOU NOT) :yes:

HEAR SOUNDS LIKE; THE SNAKE,FOOTSEE & CHERRY PEOPLE, (JOKING,JOKING)

KING GEORGE, APPOINTMENTS, THE EARLS & MICKS NEW BIGGY, GENE TURNBURRY (HOPE THATS RIGHT MICK) :D [/b

ANYWAY BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, WE ARE COMING MOB HANDED & WILL BE DRINKING BISH OUT OF ALL AVAILABLE LIQUIDS ON HIS PREMISES, BUT WE WILL BRING A PINT OF MILK! HONEST GUV`NR. :D

BUT SERIOUSLY GET DOWN THERE MICK & BISH DESERVE OUR SUPPORT & IT TRULY IS A GREAT VENUE WITH GREAT PEOPLE. :D

GARY SAYS JOHN POOLE IS PART OF THE COMMITEE, SO ALL THE GOOD WISHES INCLUDE YOU AS WELL JOHN, SORRY FOR MISSING YOU. :D

SEE YA`LL THERE, TAKE CARE & BE SAFE, SPOT. :yes:

nice one spot see ya sat Edited by bish

The old Union was the best soul night going musically when it was running. Karen and myself will be along Saturday :D

now mate.have you finished partying.?or are going for the 3rd weekender ha ha

mano

ok baz my warm up spot

johnny olenn,got to keep movin

melba moore,dont cry sing along to the music

clarence ried,let those soul sounds play

the invitations,watch out little girl

the dells thinkin about you

juanita williams,baby boy

the rayons,you confuse me baby

irma thomas,what are you trying to do

the opals,does it matter

bobby moore & the rhythm aces,hey mr dj

the m.m and the peanuts,the phillie

eric williams,i'll give my love to you

jean dushon,look the other way,

gene and the team beats,i want'a be your baby

bull and the matadors,love come down

jo jo bennett,leaving rome,

Hey Ruppy the Guest Dj Gressy is actualy CRESSY from The Bentink Soul Club :lol: and yes we will be there too. Gray here is a piccy of Cressy :lol:

Hey Graham are you trying to scare all the soul sources by putting a photo of me on here biggrin.gif

Looks like I'd had a few bevvies.

Can't wait for Saturday night sorted some nice tunes out to play.

Bish.. I'll try & get there just after 8 so I can listen to your spot. See ya all Saturday Cressy or is it Gressy? :D

babysitters permitting st ives crew should be in attendance if this is as good as the union was and i don't see why it shouldn't this will be a cracking night ,

hopefully see you all saturday :tumbleweed3:

yes what great nights when we ran the union for nearly four years.but the union soul club now returns to the trentside just 2 doors up from the union at the britttania club

nice to see all you guys on sat,you will not be disapointed,tunes you will hear from.mellow souls ,margaret little.nurons,jessie davies monster love is allright .all the real stuff,as you know this is a bootleg free zone.

see ya all sat

mano

Really undecided this week, was planning on 100 club but dont think thats a goer now so reckon this will be on the cards

Steve what way will the St ives crew be going up the A1?

Saturday fast approaching,see,s the bi-monthly union soul club ,present another top class soul night at the brittania club,trentbridge,Nottm,Next door to Nottm Forest FC.

bringing you the best in rare 60,s and 70s crossover

With Mick H.John Poole.Bish.Mick Boyle

Plus speical Guest,s KITCH & GRESSY

More info 07968030464

union soul keeping it real :lol:

Think I might just pop along to this. It will be good to see Kitch playing in Notts again :P

I've just heard via the grapevine that soul night is now next door at the Boat Club, that right Ruppy?

Literally yards away it is so shouldn't cause any major problems.

You & Karen coming Chalky?

Just been on the phone to Dave Woolley think he might be popping along looking like a good night :thumbsup: