Flame N King "Ho Happy Day" on NYCS

Guest Egon

Hello,

My name is Eothen Alapatt, and I run the record label Now-Again in Los Angeles. Every once in a while I post records for sale on this forum. My last sale was Lil' Lavair & The Fabulous Jades "I'll Be So Happy" and prior to that Hamilton Movement "She's Gone."

I picked up a few (literally - not a box masquerading as a small stack) copies of the Flame N King "Ho Happy Day" 45 on NYCS from the record's producer this past week in New York. They are unplayed stock. He has no more, and Flame N King himself cannot put his hand on any copies. If you are interested in purchasing a copy, please email me at egon@nowagainrecords.com for details.

Thanks,

Eothen 

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guys, read the original post.

The poster instructs you to email him if you want a copy.

I emailed him within 20 minutes of him posting. His reply stated that he had 5 copies of which he was selling 2 or 3 copies at $410 each on a first come first served basis. He already had 5 email enquiries.

I think you might have missed the boat.

:hatsoff2:- Kev

Edited by KevinKent
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

11 minutes ago, KevinKent said:

Guys, read the original post.

The poster instructs you to email him if you want a copy.

I emailed him within 20 minutes of him posting. His reply stated that he had 5 copies of which he was selling 2 or 3 copies at $410 each on a first come first served basis. He already had 5 email enquiries.

I think you might have missed the boat.

cheers for that kev

but with postage your looking at £400

I would have given it a miss at that price

sammy

Social source share

Just now, sammy seaman said:

cheers for that kev

but with postage your looking at £400

I would have given it a miss at that price

sammy

I think that included shipping Sammy ......But also required a friends & family payment.

I generally go by my own valuations (how much I like it and how hard it is to obtain) and I declined too.

Social source share

1 minute ago, KevinKent said:

I think that included shipping Sammy ......But also required a friends & family payment.

I generally go by my own valuations (how much I like it and how hard it is to obtain) and I declined too.

and would it come with the customs tag with the full value on it ?you never know could add another £100+on arrival

am sure I will pick one up sooner or later

sammy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!