Amlwch Allnighter - The Next One - Guests

Mike

fair bit away yet but to get your salivation going here's the current score on guests for the next one

Amlwch Allnighter Saturday 16 Dec 2006

North Wales Top Northern AllNighter

guests Andy Dyson, Paul Sadot, Tim Fletcher

plus normal motley crew

Amlwch Social Club

Amlwch Port Amlwch, Anglesey LL68 9LH

Info Steve Thomas 07952 737443

last one was a blast

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Garethwyn66

REALY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE LOADS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN E-MAILING AND ON THE DOG AND BONE ASKING WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS

SO HERE IT IS GUYS

CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE, ITS GONNA BE A CHRISTMAS CRACKER..FOR MORE INFO GO TO

https://amlwch-anglesey-soul.piczo.com/?=y&cr=3&rfm=y

fair bit away yet but to get your salivation going here's the current score on guests for the next one

Amlwch Allnighter Saturday 16 Dec 2006

North Wales Top Northern AllNighter

guests Andy Dyson, Paul Sadot, Tim Fletcher

plus normal motley crew

Amlwch Social Club

Amlwch Port Amlwch, Anglesey LL68 9LH

Info Steve Thomas 07952 737443

last one was a blast

• 5 weeks later...

Me & my partner in crime, Sarah are coming to this. It is my birthday that day & the line up looked too good to miss. We have never been to that part of Wales before so we are making a weekend of it & going down Saturday morning. Have booked a hotel by the sea, though dont think we will be doing any sunbathing biggrin.gif .

Come & say wave.gif to us as we will be in strange country & not know many people. Make it early though as I intend starting on the champagne early & probably wont make much sense later on :thumbsup::D

A big thanks to Steve Thomas for helping us sort out a hotel, etc & to Bri for watching Lauren all weekend & letting us loose on Wales.

Cant wait

Kirstyx

Me & my partner in crime, Sarah are coming to this. It is my birthday that day & the line up looked too good to miss. We have never been to that part of Wales before so we are making a weekend of it & going down Saturday morning. Have booked a hotel by the sea, though dont think we will be doing any sunbathing :boxing: .

Come & say :D to us as we will be in strange country & not know many people. Make it early though as I intend starting on the champagne early & probably wont make much sense later on :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

A big thanks to Steve Thomas for helping us sort out a hotel, etc & to Bri for watching Lauren all weekend & letting us loose on Wales.

Cant wait

Kirstyx

Oh you'll love it gal!! thumbup.gif

Without doubt one of the more.. how shall i put it... fun allnighters.

Great little venue... awesome music... a top raffle... staff that actually like you being there... and the biggest bunch of nutters you'll ever find in one place. thumbsup.gif

PS: be warned... vimto is the local tipple in Amlwch.. and is compulsory for all visitors to the island!! :D

Hi Kirsty

Four more virgins are going along on Saturday yes.gif ...See you at the bar for a birthday drink :D ...I think Brian won't see you again...Its not easy to escape from North Wales i am told..

Well I've never been called a virgin before :D . Glad you are coming. Not being able to escape & not seeing Bri again sounds like a good idea whistling.gif:D

That vimto stuff sounds good Joan, will it give me wings?

yep !! looks like its gonna be a full house for amlwch this sat , alot of folk coming down for the first time to the "TARDIS" SHOULD HAVE THE DJS TIME SORTED BY WEDNESDAY FINGERS CROSSED

c u lot sat

the D.D.A was brill at lowton, but gotta say amlwch gonna be the last mad one before xmas :shades::thumbsup:

steve t

It sure will my friend, i'm gona make sure off it. Cant wait, great venue, great people, great music. See you sat

Karl

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEXT SESSION AT THE TARDIS.

WITH 'LIFE-LINES'ANDY DYSON,TIM FLETCHER,D.D.A CREW PLUS

NORTH WALES' FINEST ............THIS HAS JUST GOT TO BE THE

GREATEST LITTLE ALLNIGHTER OFF THIS PLANET...........

SEE YOU ALL THERE BEST CHICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON,T FORGET TO BRING PLENTY OF CHANGE FOR THE LEGENDARY RAFFLE, AND DON,T FORGET THOSE XMAS CARDS :rolleyes:

DJ TIMES FOR AMLWCH NITER SAT 16TH DEC ......... MERRY XMAS TO ALL

9.00 till 10.00 jimbo

10.00 till 10.30 chico

10.30 till 11.00 steve thomas

11.00 till 12.00 mike hughes

12.00 till 1.00 tim fletcher

1.00 till 2.00 paul sadot

2.00 till 3.00 karl rhodes

3.00 till 4.00 andy dyson

4.00 till 5.00 mark speakman

5.00 till 6.00 jumpin joan

6.00 till 7.00 chico

7.00 till 8.00 steve thomas

Guest Marcelle

:lol:IM BACK !!!!!

ON LINE RUN FOR COVER ...... ALL YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY PEOPLE ..... :lol:

Well im a packing getting ready for a trip to a right little cracker nighter ..... now just to remind everyone in case you have forgotten me :thumbsup: & how much I lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee AMLWCH let me remind you ......

I LOVE THIS VENUE ..... the crowd, the dance floor, the cheap but quality whiskey (ok boys the first is on ........ YOU )

Now then have I forgotten anything OH yes the DJs well I suppose they do contribute to the night hehehehe .............. :lol:

marcelle xx

:lol:IM BACK !!!!!

ON LINE RUN FOR COVER ...... ALL YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY PEOPLE ..... :lol:

Well im a packing getting ready for a trip to a right little cracker nighter ..... now just to remind everyone in case you have forgotten me :thumbsup: & how much I lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee AMLWCH let me remind you ......

I LOVE THIS VENUE ..... the crowd, the dance floor, the cheap but quality whiskey (ok boys the first is on ........ YOU )

Now then have I forgotten anything OH yes the DJs well I suppose they do contribute to the night hehehehe .............. :lol:

marcelle xx

WHER'VE YOU BEEN CRAZY LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? I THINK I SAW YOU FRIDAY....BUT I WAS ON ANOTHER PLANET WHAT WITH MEDS AND A FEW SHOTS OF REDEYE...CnC XXX

Guest sharynm

chris thats nothing we all get in a state at AMLWCH !! wicked.gif:D

bump bump

Really sorry to be missing this one but a three week holiday in Florida beckons :thumbsup: I've got to say though that the last one at Amlwch was brilliant! we made a weekend out of it. If you want to go for a wander when the sun comes up, go over the back hill and there is a lovely little harbour :lol: The venue is just the right size and the atmoshpere was great with great people.

Really sorry to be missing this one but a three week holiday in Florida beckons :thumbsup: I've got to say though that the last one at Amlwch was brilliant! we made a weekend out of it. If you want to go for a wander when the sun comes up, go over the back hill and there is a lovely little harbour :) The venue is just the right size and the atmoshpere was great with great people.

hope you have agreat holiday Sharyn , thumbsup.gif:lol: and look after mr MURPHY the poor guy needs a good holiday to get over the aliens taken him off after wolverhampton and all that!!

don,t forget the contacts i sent you

take care

PS WE WILL PARTY REAL HARD FOR YOU WHILE YOUR AWAY LOL

STEVE T :yes::huh:

Guest Marcelle

WHER'VE YOU BEEN CRAZY LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? I THINK I SAW YOU FRIDAY....BUT I WAS ON ANOTHER PLANET WHAT WITH MEDS AND A FEW SHOTS OF REDEYE...CnC XXX

Me CRAZY LADY :thumbsup: ...... havnt been out as much due to moving house !!!! But im back on the dance floor yippee !!!!

Yes you did see me briefly rolleyes.gif Fri @ Lowton (what a top night) was good to see the place busy in both rooms .... I went to Bolton "Tippings" (soz if i`ve got name wrong) was suppossed to be staying in !!! but that darling man of mine babysat so I could have a girly night out ..... didnt go as I had planned but hey life`s like that sometimes ..... :huh:

& this weekend well ............ im @ my second home so a happy bunny I will be with Mrs Fish celebrating her birthday again hehehehehe oh & im sure Mr T has booked me for a spot !!!!! hehehehe or was that the door guess I better check as I wouldnt want to dissopoint my fans from traveling all that way if they wernt going to be able to stand and admire me from afar heheheheheheh ....

hope to see you both soon

m&c xxxx

:yes:AND THE FAMOUS AMLWCH MONSTER !! AND RAFFLE TOO

HAY THERE`S TWO OTHER NITERS ON THE SAME NITE , BUT WHERE THE ONLY ONE WHERE YOUR GONNA SMILE ALL- NITE :shades::lol:

Think there's going to be more than just the one Amlwch monster on the island this Saturday fella... anyone donated the obligatory foot spa for the raffle yet? :P

Me CRAZY LADY :shades: ...... havnt been out as much due to moving house !!!! But im back on the dance floor yippee !!!!

Yes you did see me briefly :lol: Fri @ Lowton (what a top night) was good to see the place busy in both rooms .... I went to Bolton "Tippings" (soz if i`ve got name wrong) was suppossed to be staying in !!! but that darling man of mine babysat so I could have a girly night out ..... didnt go as I had planned but hey life`s like that sometimes ..... :yes:

& this weekend well ............ im @ my second home so a happy bunny I will be with Mrs Fish celebrating her birthday again hehehehehe oh & im sure Mr T has booked me for a spot !!!!! hehehehe or was that the door guess I better check as I wouldnt want to dissopoint my fans from traveling all that way if they wernt going to be able to stand and admire me from afar heheheheheheh ....

hope to see you both soon

m&c xxxx

NO DOUBT WE'LL SEE YOU SOON , HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS YOU TWO !!!!!!!!! CnC XX

well you got me there Mr Speakman its not very nice today in holyhead today it dark dismall and raining roll on amlwch sat to cheer us all up!! :thumbsup::D

Hope it is a bit brighter tomorrow, otherwise I will have to unpack my bikini :thumbsup::(

Guest Garethwyn66

:thumbsup: THE SUN... SORRY NO I MEAN THE MOON ALWAYS SHINES ON THE "TARDIS"

ALWAYS SUNNY IN AMLWCH, EVERYBODY BRING UR BIKINI INCLUDING U STEVE

LOL!

C U ALL IN THE TARDIS,

GAGS

Guest Netspeaky
RECKON I'LL NIP DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS ,SOUNDS A GOOD NIGHT...
Can't see you getting off the Island in a couple of hours Andy, not with the Amlwch Monster out and about. thumbsup.gif