Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Dr Pickles

Soul Twins - She's The One - Backbeat

Soul Twins - She's The One - Back Beat

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Doc

With the absolutely amazing flipside, Mr Independant, sure I mentioned this on here before to not a lot of agreement, oh well assume at least Old Ady C must have liked it at one point!!

Was it ever confirmed/denied if these were the Soul Twins on Karen, seem to remember conflicting reports. Anyone remember and save me digging out the Solid Smoke album to check notes.

Cheers

Jock

With the absolutely amazing flipside, Mr Independant, sure I mentioned this on here before to not a lot of agreement, oh well assume at least Old Ady C must have liked it at one point!!

Was it ever confirmed/denied if these were the Soul Twins on Karen, seem to remember conflicting reports. Anyone remember and save me digging out the Solid Smoke album to check notes.

Cheers

Jock

I thought they were the Patterson Twins????

Cheers

Jock

Jock

I think these are the same Soul Twins on Karen. Label credits seem to indicate a licensed product. They later became Gas & The Funk Factory and cut the fantastic "The Goodnight Song" on Brunswick. If you like Mr Independent, you'll like this too.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts