• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dr Pickles

Played this at Middleton on Saturday and it went down well. thumbsup.gif

Ged

You're the reason I'm getting this. Top set :huh:

I was the one in the stupid baggy trousers, holding the scene back, with a big smile on my face.

Doc

Social source share

Soul Twins - She's The One - Back Beat

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Doc

With the absolutely amazing flipside, Mr Independant, sure I mentioned this on here before to not a lot of agreement, oh well assume at least Old Ady C must have liked it at one point!!

Was it ever confirmed/denied if these were the Soul Twins on Karen, seem to remember conflicting reports. Anyone remember and save me digging out the Solid Smoke album to check notes.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

With the absolutely amazing flipside, Mr Independant, sure I mentioned this on here before to not a lot of agreement, oh well assume at least Old Ady C must have liked it at one point!!

Was it ever confirmed/denied if these were the Soul Twins on Karen, seem to remember conflicting reports. Anyone remember and save me digging out the Solid Smoke album to check notes.

Cheers

Jock

I thought they were the Patterson Twins????

Social source share

Cheers

Jock

Jock

I think these are the same Soul Twins on Karen. Label credits seem to indicate a licensed product. They later became Gas & The Funk Factory and cut the fantastic "The Goodnight Song" on Brunswick. If you like Mr Independent, you'll like this too.

Social source share