Ace Spectrum - Don't send nobody else

Guest garye148n

Guest garye148n

Advice required please :)

I've just brought Ace Spectrum - Don't send nobody else with Don't let me be lonely tonight on the flip.

Really happy with record in excellent condition but I'm having trouble trying to catalogue it correctly in my Discogs account.....

As per photographs, it say on the left hand side of the label 'vocal' but on all the versions I can find in Discogs on the left hand side of the label it says 'Stereo' NOT 'vocal'!

Please can anyone advise what version I have be it reissue or whatever?

Many thanks,

Gazd186

20170211_124332.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest garye148n

Brilliant info guys, thanks a lot....

Garethx, your knowledge is commendable and thanks too to you Daved, like I said that's only version I can find on Discogs and couldn't find the version I have!

Makes no difference to me whatsoever as it's a fantastic tune but try to know exactly what I have so I can catalogue it correctly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

• 3 months later...

If anyone needs this, I have a vinyl version (like the one above) that I'm willing to trade...only trouble is, there is a small crack in the center. It doesn't affect play in the slightest. The vinyl looks great otherwise. I have a pic showing where it's cracked if there are any questions...I always pride myself on dealing fairly when it comes to trading or selling. PM me if you're interested.

Best,

Mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!