Record stores

Pga1

Hiya, got a mate going out to the USA  indianapolis / cincinnati.  He asked me about record stores , albums/45's.  I have no clue so  I thought I'd  ask on here  ?  Help/ advice much appreciated,   Can't even think of any record labels from that area. (very heavy day- night).    AMG. - steelers etc. ?    Cheers

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya, thanks to djr and roual Galloway. Will pass the info on, had a quick look myself and found www. Vinylhunt. Com really easy because  I'm  technically  useless, especially because my phone is steam powered and my I pad or whatever it's called runs on coal, so all info crashes within seconds. Only just noticed my I pad ? Has pictures of sheep, cows, bears and rabbits and if you press the right buttons corresponding to pictures they make mooing and grrrring noises but strangely the rabbit just vibrates and then says in breathless voice ' don't ask where I've been'.  Cheers

Social source share

Hiya, strangely  only had two replies  to my original and serious question  but have had  loads of enquiries about the  vibrating rabbit ?  Social media eh, some people must have a big hole in their life to fill.   Cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!