Anyone Going 100club?

• Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Wear a pink carnation so I know you're You... then I'll come say hello!

:lol:

Ian always looks like a 'flower' :thumbsup:

I'll be there, click on my name there is a pic of me come say hello, must have seen you about in bedford? hammy & Geoff's do's?

P.S sensible mod head on :yes: will merge it with the t'other 100 club thread

I'll even introduce you to Bakcdoor Kenny you'll never be the same again :D

Quite a few soul sourcers in atendance :thumbsup:

Wear a pink carnation so I know you're You... then I'll come say hello!

Well i don't know about a pink carnation dude. :yes: But I'll be at the front of the queue. We'll be seated at what Adrian once referred to as a 'table with a view' at dancfloor's edge (see below).

post-2216-1162242541_thumb.jpg

How will I recognise you, will you have a large Y on your front and S on your back ..? :D

See you down there pal. :thumbsup:

Baz, I recognise you from the Paddington mate. We've chatted at the bar before. Once I've found a half reasonable pic of myself i'll put it up and then you'll know who I am.

Simsy, I'd not thought that far ahead with regard to what to wear!!! I'm slippin'!

See you there by the sounds of it!!

Ah yes the Paddington, im usually very well oiled when ever i used to pop along there :thumbsup: so proberly wont remember it much :yes:

Your "feminin" side,showin` again Simsy :P

Aye. :ohmy:

Whilst remaining reassuringly hetrosexual. :D Nice combo eh? whistling.gif

you'll have a great time!!

Wish we could go but after major operation last month 'I ain't goin nowhere' at the moment. :D I'll look forward to reading about it though and hopefully somebody will post some playlists up.

Sue

Hope to see you match fit at the next one Sue. :yes:

Edited by Simsy

dead nervous as ive been trying to make a 100 club niter for years,gonna be lonely as no-one i knows going :ohmy:

Pip are the two guys from newquey not going for get their names now though, two brothers? blush.gif

I'm reasonably sure I'll be there. Look for a fat, heavily tattoed, italian bastard. Warning. I presume there will be a lot of fat, heavily tattoed italian bastards...

I'm the one who spins overplayed oldies... shades.gif

See ya there.

Roccia

I'm reasonably sure I'll be there. Look for a fat, heavily tattoed, italian bastard. Warning. I presume there will be a lot of fat, heavily tattoed italian bastards...

I'm the one who spins overplayed oldies... :ohmy:

See ya there.

Roccia

I`ll be the fatty,for England...........only got a couple of them shity tattoos,borstal type whistling.gif

Let's raise the level of debate on here away from homo-erotic flirting and waistline comparisons!

Does anyone think the concept is good, bad or just me trying to squeeze a few more quid out of you lot to buy some bangers with?

Concept is good Ade. :unsure:

Stay away from the bangers! :unsure:

Guest Andy Brazil

Anyone Going 100club?,

-does Dolly Parton sleep on her back ?

I'm the one who spins overplayed oldies... :unsure:

See ya there.

Roccia

& I'll be The Skinny Bastard dancing to "overplayed oldies"

-I presume there will be a lot of Skinny Bastards dancing to "overplayed oldies" :lol:

Let's raise the level of debate on here away from homo-erotic flirting and waistline comparisons!

Does anyone think the concept is good, bad or just me trying to squeeze a few more quid out of you lot to buy some bangers with?

I think it's a great idea

gives the

homo-erotic flirting and waistline comparisons!

a bit of an international flavour & added frisson;

different dancing & clothing styles,

-also different songs are currently "Big" in other countries.

e.g.

what might be an "overplayed" tune somewhere else might be a "Forgotten classic"

over here wich can be appreciated once more.

It feels special when you hear lot's of different languages in a club;

a bit like a night out in Babel :unsure:

It also reminds people who have become jaded,

that there is still,

plenty to discover.

-an event like this probably would have been much harder to put on

in the 60s,70s,or even 80s.

so we get the best of both worlds;

60s music +

21st century transport & communication!

-definately the way forward !!;

can't wait till Saturday ! :unsure:

-A

Yeah...I will be there most definitely :shades: accompanied by me lovely girlfriend and fellow Berlin Soulie Martin plus Polly, Paul and Gerard and her mate Karen plus a crowd but they will come later as they all drive down (or is it up :thumbsup: ?) from Southport Weekender...told them 6ts is way better than HOUUUUUUUSE :ohmy: ....only three more days...can`t wait :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with the concept Ady - heard a few of these guys play and some of them have collections to die for (can remember my Carole, a bit worse for wear, trying to prise away a Ray Pollard SHRINE disc away from one of your guests whilst he was DJing in Frankfurt many years back).

Looking at the DJ's the mix will be right with something for everyone and lets not forget that our European cousins feel that the 100 is somewhat of a shrine and most are unable to attend Anniversaries for one reason or the other so what a way to say thanks for supporting you whilst simultaneously having a corking night.

Really hope we can be there. Serious collectors/DJ's who will impress - watch out for that French geezer - stupendous stuff!!!

And don't go spending all your pennies on fireworks Ady!!!

Sorry guys i wont be making the 100 now....first one i've missed for ages :thumbsup:

Hope its a cracker and our european counter parts enjoy being stood infront of the ginormous 100 sign spinning their tunes cant wait for the re-views if some one would be kind enough to do a lookback for us :thumbsup:

Haven't seen any reports yet so how did our european friends get on?

Derek

They've all gone shy or have the DTs.

It really was an excellent night, about 25/30 each from Italy and Spain, fifteen from Ireland, a handful from Germany and France (even four from Market Harborough). Along with the 150 or so regulars it was a busy night and the dancfloor kept going to the bitter end (me). Roccia got 'em up and entertained with stomping oldies, Stephan and Eduard had very classy collectors tunes, John Dunne played right across the board and has clearly been lieing to his Mrs about how much he's spending on records and Marc played some highly sought after, esoteric, but very danceable tunes. The half hour sets made it a very speedy lively night and the contrasting atmosphere to the regular sessions made a good change.My thanks go out to all concerned for their participation and enthusiasm.

What did you play than, some hippie sitar meditation sounds :thumbsup: ?? Well probably not bad for some of the european mods.

see you in Nuremberg Mate!

Ahh!

just seen it in the lookback section.

As always mr. forrest a great set, pure quality and some real rare stuff. Looking forward to hear you dj-ing again in the near future.

The esoteric sounds Ady mentioned, probably because of Psychodelic Frankie :thumbsup: .

Wish I had one of these ...