£1.00 Admission J2 This Friday

Craig W

Big Soul and Motown night this Friday 3rd November at Birchley Sports and Social Club , Brunel Road Oldbury B69 1AB (2 minutes from Junction 2 M5) with DJs Craig Westwood , Hitsville Chalky , Woody and Pem spinning the 45s.

Running from 8pm till 12.30 admission is just £1.00

It is a great venue with a large dancefloor.Bobby Taylor and Kim Weston have appeared here live recently.

Edited by Craig W
  • Replies 12
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Big Soul and Motown night this Friday 3rd November at Birchley Sports and Social Club , Brunel Road Oldbury B69 1AB (2 minutes from Junction 2 M5) with DJs Craig Westwood , Hitsville Chalky , Woody and Pem spinning the 45s.

Running from 8pm till 12.30 admission is just £1.00

It is a great venue with a large dancefloor.Bobby Taylor and Kim Weston have appeared here live recently.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT AND ADMISSION IS ONLY A £1 WHAT A BARGIN :unsure:

Hello All,

Hope its a great night for everyone particularly as I am dragging myself from my sick bed with the dreaded plague contracted from Chalky in order to provide some decoration on the door :D I hope Sue is ready with her counter it should be busy at such a bargain price of £1 admission for some great music in a friendly atmosphere :lol: and inspite of popular belief I shall be sippin my pints of cider this evening like a lady does :yes:

Hello All,

Hope its a great night for everyone particularly as I am dragging myself from my sick bed with the dreaded plague contracted from Chalky in order to provide some decoration on the door :D I hope Sue is ready with her counter it should be busy at such a bargain price of £1 admission for some great music in a friendly atmosphere :D and inspite of popular belief I shall be sippin my pints of cider this evening like a lady does :yes:

HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME :lol: SUE IS READY :D LETS PARTY

Guest Phil Richards

Hello All,

Hope its a great night for everyone particularly as I am dragging myself from my sick bed with the dreaded plague contracted from Chalky in order to provide some decoration on the door :lol: I hope Sue is ready with her counter it should be busy at such a bargain price of £1 admission for some great music in a friendly atmosphere :thumbsup: and inspite of popular belief I shall be sippin my pints of cider this evening like a lady does :tumbleweed3:

Sippin your pint's :lamsey::ohmy::D

Guest Phil Richards

Hello All,

Hope its a great night for everyone particularly as I am dragging myself from my sick bed with the dreaded plague contracted from Chalky in order to provide some decoration on the door :no: I hope Sue is ready with her counter it should be busy at such a bargain price of £1 admission for some great music in a friendly atmosphere :lol: and inspite of popular belief I shall be sippin my pints of cider this evening like a lady does :tumbleweed3:

Oh Dawnie Dingle :lol: would you like me to bring you a straw so you can sip it like a proper lady and when you get to the bottom of your glass you can slurp it :thumbsup: but whether your sippin or slurpin this will be you at the end of the night wacko.gif Lol, Have a good night all of you :ohmy:

Oh Dawnie Dingle :D would you like me to bring you a straw so you can sip it like a proper lady and when you get to the bottom of your glass you can slurp it :lamsey: but whether your sippin or slurpin this will be you at the end of the night wacko.gif Lol, Have a good night all of you :D

Sue XX

Oh Dawnie Dingle :lamsey: would you like me to bring you a straw so you can sip it like a proper lady and when you get to the bottom of your glass you can slurp it :tumbleweed3: but whether your sippin or slurpin this will be you at the end of the night wacko.gif Lol, Have a good night all of you :thumbsup:

Hello you 2 ~ A straw will not be necessary this evening wacko.gif I have my lipstick on my rosebud lips and when people see how my little finger is cocked whilst mid pint they will see the lady wot I am.

Off now to do my bit for northern soul XXX :ohmy::D:lol: