Sharon Ridley Where did you learn to make love

Enricoacm1899

Hi!

I'm looking for some more informations on this tune besides the standard ones on 45cat and stuff like that. This is the B side of the issue 45rpm with "Scandal in bedrock" (and is also featured on the lp "Stay a while with me"). Is it this single particularly rare? What's its goin' rate? Is it a edit cut? (saw a clip on youtube that plays the long album version, me think, 'cause on the label it's signed a 3 minutes length). Thank you

Edited by EnricoACM1899
Social source share

28 minutes ago, EnricoACM1899 said:

Hi!

I'm looking for some more informations on this tune besides the standard ones on 45cat and stuff like that. This is the B side of the issue 45rpm with "Scandal in bedrock" (and is also featured on the lp "Stay a while with me"). Is it this single particularly rare? What's its goin' rate? Is it a edit cut? (saw a clip on youtube that plays the long album version, me think, 'cause on the label it's signed a 3 minutes length). Thank you

Hi Enrico

there are a few threads on here about that record. A quick search should find them. 

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, EnricoACM1899 said:

Just three 45 on Popsike. The last went like four years ago and sold for £170 

Wow !!!

But I wouldn't sell it, even if you put a nought on the end of that, actually thinking a bout it for a nano second I would (lol)

Social source share

I love the extended version of Where Does That Leave Me? she does on the LP. Great Van McCoy arrangement of course and one to sit back and enjoy on the headphones. Single of WDTLM is very rare though sometimes it slips through on ebay when the US sellers list the A side only:shhh:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!