Crossover, 70s & Modern Set Sale

Some nice bits for those of you that like their soul to come out of the 60s! Postage £1.25, 25p for each extra. Paypal or cheque fine. If not happy you can return for full refund. Open to offers on the price if you think the one you want is too high. PM to reserve or make an offer. Thanks for looking!

Some more bits on my website www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I was looking for a uk copy- What was the nEo experience like as I have not heard it although I love Human by them. Wish I had acopy of that- absolutely brilliant record.

Did you know that Swing by Hokis Pokis was released in Canada on RCA and is quite rare.

I have a white RCA demo and is one of my favourites from the Mecca.

Regards Steve

OOPs this should have been a PM

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

I was looking for a uk copy- What was the nEo experience like as I have not heard it although I love Human by them. Wish I had acopy of that- absolutely brilliant record.

Did you know that Swing by Hokis Pokis was released in Canada on RCA and is quite rare.

I have a white RCA demo and is one of my favourites from the Mecca.

Regards Steve

OOPs this should have been a PM

Neo Experience is an ace track..would do a clip for you but it's packed up ready to be posted.

**New items added**

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I'm having a few problems with my email...a few people emailed about records and I have replied to all the emails but it seems that some of them aren't being sent properly. If anyone emailed direct and hasn't received a reply then please send me a PM through this site so we can get everything sorted for you.

Cheers

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!