Youtube Request

Guest soul_hull

Guest soul_hull

i've never ever been able to do that 70's shuffle dance (don't know what it's called) no matter how many times i've tried, i just can't do it!! ranting_1.gif

so does anyone have a clip on youtube so can have a look and try the bladdy thing again? I'm gonna learn it if it's the last thing i do, goddammit.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i've never ever been able to do that 70's shuffle dance (don't know what it's called) no matter how many times i've tried, i just can't do it!! ranting_1.gif

so does anyone have a clip on youtube so can have a look and try the bladdy thing again? I'm gonna learn it if it's the last thing i do, goddammit.

Have a look at the This England outtakes I put up on YouTube, you'll see a black guy from Dudley called Pete Ricketts doing the shuffle and he is one of the best there ever was...

Social source share

Guest soul_hull

Have a look at the This England outtakes I put up on YouTube, you'll see a black guy from Dudley called Pete Ricketts doing the shuffle and he is one of the best there ever was...

cheers pete - i'm at work now - i'll check it when i get home.

Social source share

How not to shuffle

skip the clip to 2 mins 30 sec and i am the fool trying to shuffle/stomp in the red stripe shirt. my old mate Steve roberts from colwyn bay has the white flat cap..he was always a good dancer ....bastard :-). most dj,s can,t dance inho

pete morgan

pete

I passed on a copy of vid to steve a couple of years ago

never clocked you on it, have to have another look

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!