Five In-Demand 45's

Lenny Harkins

Five In-Demanders

All records have been strictly graded under a bright spot lamp, but again if not happy with the grading it’s a full no drama money back guarantee.

Postage will be £7.50 for Special Delivery both these rates apply to deliveries within the UK, for any buyers out with the UK it £5 for Europe and £6 for USA with no insurance.

The clips are from the actual records for sale.

Now please read.

It is important that you understand that if you don’t pay the correct postage you will not be insured if your record arrives damaged. If you don’t insure it and it gets damaged in the post there is nothing I can do I’m afraid.

PayPal as a gift please or the buyer takes care of the charge and again remember if you do pay as a gift you will not be able to claim back off PayPal should anything go wrong, sometimes it’s worth paying the 4%. Please remember as well this is 4% of the final total.

Cheers.

1.      Isonics – Sugar / He Needs Me …….   Kammy in Ex condition some light surface marks NAP …. £470 

2.      SOLD Carol Woods and the Excecutives – Heart Breaker / Ooh Baby ….Perfecto 7 , A side is VG+ slight background hiss at some points , B side has some Audible clicks hence VG …………… £400. 

3.     SOLD   Jimmy and Vella Cameron – Loving You Is Such a Groove / I Know A Place .. on Reprise WD …. Excellent condition …………..£180.

4.      SOLD The Allan Sisters – I’m In With The Downtown Crowd / Give It Up Girl ..Quality Test Press …VG , plenty of surface marks , writing on label, and plays with a light noise, but still a powerful sounding record, See Photos and soundclip , but no jumps or clicks … £350 ONO. 

5.      The Energies -  How Many Tears / Inst. … on Cobra .. con……Top Class…. …….£150 

6.    SOLD The Tokays - Baby, Baby, Baby / Hey Seniorita.... on Brute ...its VG lots of surface marks and a torn label but plays brilliant , I'll do a soundfile in the morning ....£250

Open to offers on all or as a job lot, Thanks for Looking.

IMG_8026.JPG

IMG_8027.JPG

IMG_8028.JPG

IMG_8029.JPG

IMG_8030.JPG

IMG_8031.JPG

IMG_8032.JPG

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8036.JPG

IMG_8037.JPG