Cafe A Go Go-sat 25th November

Guest JamesP

• Replies 12
  • Views 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Top line up for this months Cafe. Even though it was a shame that Eddie has finished his BBC6 radio show, it was to our benefit as he will now be down with us on the 25th.

Another full house guaranteed for this one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew bin

Loads of interest for this one, its gonna be a biggy.

200 CAPACITY-LETS FILL IT THIS MONTH

James

James hope you have another cracking night (as usual) :shades::thumbsup:

......Andrew

James hope you have another cracking night (as usual) :shhh::lol:

......Andrew

Cheers Andrew, yep should be good night. See you at the niter, you at Wolverhampton this weekend?

James

Guest andrew bin

James hope you have another cracking night (as usual) :huh::thumbsup:

......Andrew

yes mate Wazz is making his debut :thumbsup: i'm his caddy :lol: pissed off that i'll be missing yours though :unsure:

Edited by andrew bin

The interest for this is going through the roof from e-mails, pms etc. Suggest anyone coming to be there early. The Gift and the Charlatans are both playing cardiff same night, not only a lot of the crowd coming over but i been told the bands as well.

Cardiff well and truly on the map now wot with Valley Commandos, Corner pocket soul and Fabulous.

You know you want to!

James

Edited by JamesP

Wow! What a brilliant night. Busiest one so far. Had increase each month, getter bigger all the time. We had a few people left in the club that had been in for the rugby hospitality earlier (yes I know, we lost!) luckily the drunken ones had alreaday left by the time our own customers arrived. Some of the rugby crowd even stayed on as they were having a great time with the music.

The 4 DJs that we had this month played a brilliant mix of tunes. Eddie, Moz, Lee and Ken, many thanks to you all. We had it all thrown into the pot. Fantastic. Thanks to all that attended, including Sean (soul 65), Bristol crowd, Bjorn from Germany, all our regulars and many many new faces.

No Cafe in December but we will be putting Next Years dates up soon. Going to be huge year for the Cafe, with an all niter lined up for Feb/March time, with some massive guests, in a 500 capacity venue.

Thanks again for your support.

Jamesmodify_inline.gif