Tuesday Midtempo

Guest rachel

As the first day in our new Daily Soundfiles Threads https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...mp;gopid=371269 (because somebody forgot about Monday :yes:whistling.gif ).... it's Midtempo Tuesday... add your favourite midtempo tracks, tell us a bit about them, even post a request if there's something you'd really like to hear.

Over to you.... :ohmy:

Edited by rachel
Social source share

• Replies 45
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hey Girl I Still Love Him - The Sound of Soul - Josie

Same dilema as Ken here,never know where to band it. part slow part mid.Who care's ? just fantastic anyway, especialy the ending, neck tingling time.

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

As the first day in our new Daily Soundfiles Threads https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...mp;gopid=371269 (because somebody forgot about Monday :lol::unsure: ).... it's Midtempo Tuesday... add your favourite midtempo tracks, tell us a bit about them, even post a request if there's something you'd really like to hear.

Over to you.... :unsure:

Nice thread,

hope people like the ones i have put up, roll on next tuesday.

cheers

Andy :unsure:

Social source share

You broke my heart and soul - Clest Hardy - cover up Heres a cover up i doubt i'll ever play out, but can still share it on here :D

Edited by Baz
Social source share

that's just what you did - larry laster - duo virgo

underplayed larry for my mate richard

F******g great record, sums up my type of Northern, certainly in my top 10 (again),

:dance: and cant believe its underplayed!! Certainly not when I was allowed behind decks,

cmon Joan, somone like you could turn this into the semi monster it deserves. :P

And stop putting all these midtempo sounds up I cant listen to, not fair as thats my type of record as those who know me know!! :rolleyes:

Social source share

I know I'm a day late but this is a seriously good tune, thank you.

Seconded, another of my top 10's!!! How much does this go gor now and if its under £50 would anyone like to sell me one :rolleyes:

Thumbs up for the Bill Spoon also, seriously cheesed off cant listen to them, :P

Great thread!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!