is it buyer beware again ebay listings george pepp etc

Stanley

36 minutes ago, stanley said:

is it buyer beware again , george pepp,de-lites, yum yums,hopkins bros, ...late grandfathers estate etc, god bless america blah blah....sorry but it sniffs again to me

the george pepp is from RARENORTHERNSOUL.COM and not the lady in question.

also im not convinced she is scamming,is there any particular reason to suspect she is pulling a fast one?

Social source share

scan of de-lites is same as a recent copy listed previously   cross on label ,and other copy of one listed only weeks ago .and yum yums is exact copy also of a recent scan. but the genuine real deal.why is it the same 45,s are turning up again and again ?and only the same ones ?i,d ask for more details of runout info especially on yum yums or better still a different scan of 45, next to the date of a recent newspaper or something.

Edited by stanley
update
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Interesting that in the cheap lots she's selling (linked below) she doesn't mention grandpa at all; instead, she claims to have bought several big collections and sold some for as much as $2,000. each.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-Lot-Of-20-45s-Records-1960s-1980s-7-Vinyl-Rock-45-Funk-Soul-Disco-45-/132082638541?hash=item1ec0bd1ecd:g:pzYAAOSwopRYgZEY

Social source share

The Delights apparently seller has just sold 2 COPIES !!!!!

I note one (the nearly mint copy) is definately the same as one that went thro recently, there is a white mark at the edge of the label which is in exactly the same position on the one supposedly for sale now.

The Norma Jenkins being sold at the moment has identical marks on the label and a little fold at about 1 or 2 oclock on the edge to a copy that was sold recently.....

So this latest seller is definately using other previous scans but isnt mentioning that...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!