Ray Pollard The Drifter on Ebay ending tomorrow

Soul16

Just a 'heads up', in case anybody on Soul Source has a bid, or is planning to make a last minute bid on the above item.

I asked the seller to confirm that it was in Near Mint condition as stated in the title, he got back to me and said that he didn't realise it was advertised as NM, because he just 'copied the title from a previous listing'. I suspected that this may have been the case. 

Anyway, for those that are interested, from his reply to me, it sounds like a VG condition record. He was honest enough with me, but as I write, the listing hasn't been amended to reflect it's true condition.

Edited by Soul16
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

10 hours ago, Soul16 said:

Just a 'heads up', in case anybody on Soul Source has a bid, or is planning to make a last minute bid on the above item.

I asked the seller to confirm that it was in Near Mint condition as stated in the title, he got back to me and said that he didn't realise it was advertised as NM, because he just 'copied the title from a previous listing'. I suspected that this may have been the case. 

Anyway, for those that are interested, from his reply to me, it sounds like a VG condition record. He was honest enough with me, but as I write, the listing hasn't been amended to reflect it's true condition.

Thanks 👍

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!