tony galla on ebay

Dobber

ive had a yellow and blue issue in the past,however,i cant remember any other details on the record..run out...etc...

so is this one on ebay original,despite the description saying blue and yellow,this copy looks black and yellow,and im sure originals are vinyl,not styrene!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172535050400?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

Edited by dobber
Social source share

There is a yellow/black label boot with 'grainy' black print.. don't know if vinyl or styrene -but would agree with John A that the item listed has a molded label and therefore vinyl ??

I have no idea personally whether originals are styrene.. anyone got JM's bootleg guide to hand ??

Having thought more about it I'm pretty certain originals are vinyl so listed item appears legit.. plus states blue in listing so reason enough for a refund if it were black ??

Edited by FickleFingers
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

3 minutes ago, Rich Buckley said:

The "In Love" title on the boot overlaps the centre hole, whereas on the real ones (inc the one that just sold for that amount on ebay) there's a clear gap to the centre hole. Bonkers price though!

R

that one went cheap compared to some recently.....maybe the tony galla bubble as finally burst lol

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!