Richard " Popcorn " Wylie - Signature

Ray Copley

Hi

As anyone on here got a scan of Richard " Popcorn " Wylie's signature or knows of any website were it would show it.

Only I've dug out an original issue of Rosemary on Karen and it's got a signature on it so wanted to confirm if it's genuine or not before I sell it.

** Been confirmed now as a genuine signature - the record is only VG to VG+ condition but plays through without any skips etc.

Would anyone know what sort of price this would fetch.

Regards - Ray

Edited by Ray Copley
Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

That's a correct signature, get Brian Pinches to scan his Larry Wright Sweet sweet kisses for you, its my old copy that Popcorn sent me. I have a load of his signatures here on various things like xmas cards promo items, personal letters too

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest son of stan
On 2/23/2017 at 09:49, Ray Copley said:

Hi

As anyone on here got a scan of Richard " Popcorn " Wylie's signature or knows of any website were it would show it.

Only I've dug out an original issue of Rosemary on Karen and it's got a signature on it so wanted to confirm if it's genuine or not before I sell it.

** Been confirmed now as a genuine signature - the record is only VG to VG+ condition but plays through without any skips etc.

Would anyone know what sort of price this would fetch.

Regards - Ray

Not that rare as he came over here several times in the 80s and I remember loads of people queuing up and getting things signed by him, myself included.

Social source share

8 minutes ago, son of stan said:

Not that rare as he came over here several times in the 80s and I remember loads of people queuing up and getting things signed by him, myself included.

Tim Brown once listed a "rare, unsigned, copy" of Rosemary, I guess making the point that he'd autographed a lot of records 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!