£5.00 ADDMISSION

CAN BE HARD TO FIND

CHECK OUT WEB SITE FOR DIRECTIONS AND MAP

SOULATSALWICK.CO.UK

CONTACT

GEOFF CLAXTON-07855315029

DAVE GILLETT-01772686310

Is my bush still there :D

NO GED I THINK I'LL BE FLYING SOLO THIS TIME AFTER THE ENCOUNTER WITH THE STAIRS AT THE 100 :lol::lol::lol: GOOD TO SEE YOU SAT AND MAY I SAY WHAT A FINE SET YOU PLAYED :P DAVE'S AT HALF TIME ORANGE SO LOUISE WILL BE GETTING ME INTO TROUBLE :rolleyes::lol: WOODY

Good to see you too. I enjoyed Sat thought the 70's stuff would have gone down better following Mr Evison but I think they were in an oldies groove for a while there. Lots of good feedback and everyone was asking about the Tommy Youngblood (I thought it was better known than that) and 'Wild One' which no one appeared to know :lol:

See ya at Salwick.

Guest Phil Richards

ILL TELL YOU THE KIND OF BUSH THAT WOODY HAS TO WATCH OUT FOR

THE ONE THAT LAYS IN WAITING

TILL YOU COME OUT OF THE CLUB

AND AS IF BY MAGIC

THE TREE WITH GREEN LEAVES,AND BEING A LIVING THING (WELL WAS TILL WOODY DECIDED TO DANCE WITH IT )

DIVE,S ON TOP OF YOU FOR NO APPARENT REASON !!! :thumbsup::P:D

Was that woody or me :thumbsup:

Looking forward to yet another good night on the 18th, Geoff, Sue and Dave always make everyone feel welcome at this venue adding to the good atmosphere it always has. They try hard to get a good dj lineup playing a mix of lesser heard oldies, some not so well knowns some not knowns and Neil and others are getting quite a following in the r nd b room. Roll on the 18th!!........k/w :thumbsup:

SOUL TIME ONCE AGAIN

AT

SOUL@SALWICK NO POLITICS HERE !!

LEA TOWN NR PRESTON PR4 0XJ

USUAL SOUL SPINNERS GEOFF CLAXTON ,DAVE GILLETT,MRS C DOIN WARM UP

:thumbsup:

MAIN ROOM

CLASSIC RARE 70S

GUESTS

THE MIDLANDS DYNAMIC DUO

PHIL RICHARDS

:thumbup:

AND

WOODY

:D

2ND ROOM R&B AND UNPLAYED TUNES

NEIL GIBSON

KILLA

AND SPECIAL GUEST

STAN EVANS(THE SINK)

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPERB NIGHT OF QUALITY NORTHERN

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

beer.gif LARGE DANCE FLOOR,CHEAP BAR beer.gif

VERY FRIENDLY CLUB

£5.00 ADDMISSION

CAN BE HARD TO FIND

SOULATSALWICK.CO.UK

CONTACT

DAVE GILLETT-01772686310

Geoff. Looks like i,m goin be there . cant wait been as i,m staying in this weekend :yes: .Loved the last one.

Steve

SOUL TIME ONCE AGAIN

AT

SOUL@SALWICK NO POLITICS HERE !!

LEA TOWN NR PRESTON PR4 0XJ

USUAL SOUL SPINNERS GEOFF CLAXTON ,DAVE GILLETT,MRS C DOIN WARM UP

:lol:

MAIN ROOM

CLASSIC RARE 70S

GUESTS

THE MIDLANDS DYNAMIC DUO

PHIL RICHARDS

:lol:

AND

WOODY

:D

2ND ROOM R&B AND UNPLAYED TUNES

NEIL GIBSON

KILLA

AND SPECIAL GUEST

STAN EVANS(THE SINK)

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPERB NIGHT OF QUALITY NORTHERN

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

:lol: LARGE DANCE FLOOR,CHEAP BAR :huh:

VERY FRIENDLY CLUB

£5.00 ADDMISSION

CAN BE HARD TO FIND

SOULATSALWICK.CO.UK

CONTACT

DAVE GILLETT-01772686310

Its nearly Sat when i will be playing out again :D After my one week enforced absense due to family comitments :( cant wait :lol:

Steve

GOT TO SAY THIS ONE WILL BE A CRACKER JUST GOT TO MAKE SURE WOODY GET TO THE DECKS BEFORE HE GETS TO THE VODKA !! laugh.giflaugh.gif

its me who loves the vodka, and am quite partial to the odd glass of vino.....cant wait, and I just hope woody does not play me up when its time to go home , like the last time!!!cos I will leave him where he falls, ha ha :D

Guest Phil Richards

Will do Phil. Though you may regret saying that - Not that i talk a lot :(

Looking forward to testing my sat nav out, if it can get me to Salwick it can get me anywhere

Steve

I have a sat nav her names sue :(

Guest bigsouldaddy

Not much longer now Steve soon be Saturday, glan you enjoyed the last one, you must have if your coming again, :lol: this one is going to be a cracker with Phil & Woody :thumbsup: look forward to seeing you :lol:

Dave Gillett.

its me who loves the vodka, and am quite partial to the odd glass of vino.....cant wait, and I just hope woody does not play me up when its time to go home , like the last time!!!cos I will leave him where he falls, ha ha :lol:
BE GREAT TO SE YA ALL WERE IN THE AREA FROM 2.00PM TO SET UP AND SAMPLING A FEW OF THE LOCAL HOSTILIERYS WITH LOCAL WENCHES SERVING FINE ALES AND GREAT FOOD :thumbsup::thumbsup: SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT START LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND IF YOUR STAYIN OVER :thumbsup:
Guest Phil Richards

Not much longer now Steve soon be Saturday, glan you enjoyed the last one, you must have if your coming again, :thumbsup: this one is going to be a cracker with Phil & Woody :thumbsup: look forward to seeing you :lol:

Dave Gillett.

Hi Dave,me and Sue are really looking foward to this one,be good to see you all again,

last time i dj'd there it was an excellent night and a very memorable one,i am sure this one will be the same looking forward to playing to an appreciative crowd :thumbsup:

Phil & Sue

Guest Phil Richards

BE GREAT TO SE YA ALL WERE IN THE AREA FROM 2.00PM TO SET UP AND SAMPLING A FEW OF THE LOCAL HOSTILIERYS WITH LOCAL WENCHES SERVING FINE ALES AND GREAT FOOD :thumbsup::thumbsup: SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT START LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND IF YOUR STAYIN OVER :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you and Sue,wont be long now, can't wait :lol:

Phil & Sue

IT'S NOT LONG NOW REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SAT :thumbsup: LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING GEOFF, SUE,AND DAVE WITH ALL THE SALWICK REGULARS I KNOW GEDS DOWN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS SO GOOD LUCK TO HIM :thumbsup: AS MARVIN SAID ' LET'S GET IT ON ' :thumbsup: LATER WOODY AND LOUISE

Not sure what time I'm needed at Albrighton was hoping to pop in en-route but the trend for nighters starting at 9:00 may put paid to that. I'm sure it'll be a superb night as always. Watch those moving steps :lol:

Not much longer now Steve soon be Saturday, glan you enjoyed the last one, you must have if your coming again, :thumbsup: this one is going to be a cracker with Phil & Woody :thumbsup: look forward to seeing you :lol:

Dave Gillett.

Yeah Dave, really enjoyed the last one. And theres only 2 sleeps unless i play out tomorrow night then there will be only 1 sleep :thumbsup:

Steve

Guest Phil Richards

Yeah Dave, really enjoyed the last one. And theres only 2 sleeps unless i play out tomorrow night then there will be only 1 sleep :thumbsup:

Steve

Not long to go now :lol:beer.gifbeer.gif

Guest bigsouldaddy

I believe you and Louise are coming down early for a beer or 3, great stuff :thumbsup: gives us time for a good chat and a laugh, i'll be looking forward to that, nothing like a few beers just to get things warmed up.

See you tomorrow, it gonna be a good un.

Dave