Debonairs Acetate

Guest illtalbeats

Guest illtalbeats

Given it's rarity, I had pretty much given up ever finding a copy of Debonairs "Loving You takes All Of My Time" / "Headache In my Heart" (Solid Hit SH-102) so imagine my surprise when an acetate of the pressing popped up on Ebay.  Oddly enough, no one bid on it so I reached out to the seller directly and was able to acquire.  

It's barely legible due to label damage, but the release is credited to Revilot Records and catalog number appears to be ZTSC-121995 (assuming since I can only read 1*1995).  

A side is "Headache In My Heart" (incorrectly listed as "Heartache In My Heart".  I think the recording is a few seconds shorter than the normal 45 release but I have to go back and confirm that...  "Loving You takes All Of My Time" is the b-side and appears to be the normal version. 

It still amazes me stuff like this somehow survived....

acetate.jpg.7270afda10c345de654090ab06a596a6.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Killer, I seen it on there but didn't have the funds to back it up then... Glad to see you snagged it. :) I have been looking for a copy for long time too of the Debonairs "Loving You takes All Of My Time" / "Headache In my Heart" (Solid Hit SH-102) (light blue label). I have the Pat Lewis and Jimmy Gilford 45's light blue labels.

Cheers,

Steven

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!