Full Speed on Real Thing re-issued or booted Q?

Tlscapital

1 hour ago, R Soul said:

Spoke to Thorley about this recently, never been booted to his knowledge, he reckoned it was from a different pressing plant

The typo don't look right and definitely not late 6T4s or early 7T's. They never showed up before and have come in the "spotlight" only the last years or so. Plus all are mint and on sale from some sellers here and there only. From the scans I've seen, they seem to have those "shiny rings" like all those look-a-like boot made for "private" purpose. Not implying it's a boot, could be a reissue but also could be from the same pressing plant...

Social source share

12 hours ago, soul shrews said:

Looks dodgy to me Timmy. No music publisher name  (Tunetime Music Inc BMI) as is on the styrene originals. I smell a rat !

Why it would be bootlegged I have no idea

Cheers Paul

Goed morgen Mijnheer, as to "why" was this bootlegged/reissued I'm afraid just becomes obsolete after a "breKsit" and/or a "Trump" elected in these "day and age", it only could turn out to be a long story we'd rather keep short. Even more since anything and everything can "GO !"

If the tune 'it must be love' by the Full Speed would be rare, it would simply be rave about... only the funkster flip got some T-Jays action I'm afraid. Awaiting a backlash...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

5 minutes ago, soul shrews said:

Love it myself :thumbsup: Oh and I agree the type looks well wrong

Cheers Paul

Me too LUV it ! It was played to me a first time some 2 years ago... Instantly I got me a copy. That is why this kills me. If they'd ask me they could repress Paul Anka and any such as much as they want, I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. But this ghetto street level passionate soulful little gem is too sacred IMH.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!