Norwich Backstreet Soul Club - Alldayer - 18th Nov

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to this - a chance to catch up with a few friends, cheap beer and always great sounds played - many of the DJ's may not be well known names outside the area but punters will not be dissapointed with the quality of the tunes Head-Spin.gif

The promoter has asked me to let people know that the social club car park is pretty limited, but there is an overspill free and secure parking area 2 doors down at number 213 where you will find a large block paved area that can accomodate stacks of cars - there will be signs directing you there.

Please avoid parking in the car park of the Griffin pub across the road because they get the hump...

See ya there

Mike B

Afro.gif

yes, it's been a while since the last Back Street event

will be good to catch up with everyone

I reckon it'll be a stormer

yes.gif

YEAH I HOPE SO, EXELLENT DANCE FLOOR SOUNDS ACROSS THE BROAD, SOME POPULAR NAMES HAS PASSED THROUGH THE DOOR, OF BACK STREET, SOUL SAM, ROB SMITH, DAVE ABBOTT, KAREN CRAIG, JANINE, LARGER LOUT, BILLY THE DOORMAN, CHARLIE BIGBOLIX, AND NOT FORGETTING SEAN CHAPMAN. CHEERS BILLY

IMPORTANT UPDATE

This event now has to finish slightly earlier as the licence has been revoked :angry:

Entry price has therefore been reduced to a fiver to make up for an 11.30pm finish

For that you get get 9 hours of quality soul, Mr Chapman's first appearance at the Norwich Back Street events, the choice to purchase ham rolls in individual cellophane bags, the experience of being part of Mark's 25th anniversary of putting these events on.

P.S. The Griffin PH directly across the road is open until the early hours for people who need somewhere to go afterwards

Edited by cowo

have just heard cheese & pickle sandwiches will also be available at the food compartment on the bar

I was in two minds as to whether to venture out of Essex into Norfolk, but now that there is the possibility of a cheese and pickle sandwich, how can I not :)

I haven't been to Norwich in years so I'm looking forward to this :shhh: