Ten In-Demanders, Steve Mancha, Herb Ward, Isonics...

Ten In-Demanders

All records have been strictly graded under a bright spot lamp, but again if not happy with the grading it’s a full no drama money back guarantee.

Postage will be £7.50 for Special Delivery both these rates apply to deliveries within the UK, for any buyers out with the UK it £5 for Europe and £6 for USA  / Asia.. etc … with no insurance.

The clips are from the actual records for sale.

Now please read.

It is important that you understand that if you don’t pay the correct postage you will not be insured if your record arrives damaged. If you don’t insure it and it gets damaged in the post there is nothing I can do I’m afraid.

PayPal as a gift please or the buyer takes care of the charge and again remember if you do pay as a gift you will not be able to claim back off PayPal should anything go wrong, sometimes it’s worth paying the 4%. Please remember as well this is 4% of the final total.

Cheers.

1.      Jimmy Jay – You Better Hold to What You’ve Got .. Associated Rec. Studio Acetate , one off unreleased single sided disc in VG condition, plays loud and clear with a little background crackle at times Listen to the clip of the actual record offers over £400. Ill let it run till Sunday unless a topper comes in

2.      Steve Mancha – Monday Thru Thursday / Friday Night on Groovesville ….. starting hiss on the MTT side , but here’s the killer punch, it has a 12mm hairline crack that is barely audible (listen to the soundfile) or visible, but its there …. Apart from that killer blow both sides play brilliant with no further issues. Get a good look at the photos and listen to the sound clip. Looking for £150 ono.

3.      ON HOLD Herb Ward – Honest to Goodness / If You Got to Leave Me on the RCA issue …. VG,  HTG plays VG+ , looks like paint specs in the vinyl? …….. £220 ono.  

4.      ON HOLDThe Isonics – Sugar / He Needs Me ……. Kammy in Ex condition some light surface marks NAP …. £415 ONO      

5.      Diane Lewis – Without Your Love / Giving Up Your Love on a Wand Demo!! … Ex Condition …….£220 ONO  

6.    SOLD Clara Hardy – I Dream Of You / Inst.  on Tuna … EX+ condition ….. £215 ONO. 

7.      Willie Kendrick – You Can’t By Pass Love / Give Me Lots Of Loving on and RCA WD …Ex condition ……£90 ONO. 

8.      SOLD The Four Counts – A Home In Loveland / Love is a Song Of Love on a Lyndell WD … Ex condition ….. Some sticker residue on the run out from when it was CU as The Seven Souls NAP …… £150.  

9.      Lorraine Chandler – What Can I Do / Tell Me Your Mine… RCA WD,  looks VG but belts out a loud clear VG+ easy ….. £100 ono. 

IMG_8104.thumb.JPG.4fb810144a7a0170fd6ae0aab2d6f483.JPG

10.   Holly Maxwell – Don’t Say You Love Me Until You Do / Blueberry Hill on Star VG+ the odd click nothing serious ….. £110 ono. 

Open to offers on all or as a job lot, Thanks for Looking.

IMG_8084.JPG

IMG_8088.JPG

IMG_8089.JPG

IMG_8092.JPG

IMG_8093.JPG

IMG_8094.JPG

IMG_8105.JPG

IMG_8108.JPG

IMG_8109.JPG

IMG_8112.JPG

IMG_8113.JPG

IMG_8116.JPG