Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Baz

Smokey On Bbc R2

On Steve Wright this afternoon if any ones interested, not sure what time but should imagen with in the next half hour :thumbsup:

okey Robinson Interview with Steve Wright BBC Radio2 Podcast.mp3 - smokey robinson interview with steve wright bbc radio2 - Thought as I was at home I'd record it, happy listening.

===========

Do they do transcripts of these interviews on the net?

Havent got a clue win :lol:

Was a really good interview, fairly short (as you would expect) but they just let him go on in his own words rather than forcing silly Q on him :lol:

Havent got a clue win :lol:

Was a really good interview, fairly short (as you would expect) but they just let him go on in his own words rather than forcing silly Q on him :lol:

===========

Ok mate, it's only cos I've got no speakers, and miss out on some of these clips :D

===========

Ok mate, it's only cos I've got no speakers, and miss out on some of these clips :P

Drive up the road to PC world, you can get a decent pair for about £20 you tight get :huh::thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts