Like For Like

Mak

I have been after CHUBBY AND THE TURNPIKES - I DID'T TRY for the past year or so now without any luck. Then today I was trawling through a old record box in my spare room and I came across THE SPINDLES - TO MAKE YOU MINE .Imho I think it is better than CHUBBY AND THE TURNPIKES.

Just goe's to show if you fail there is always an alternative . Have you got two records that sound similar.........................................................Still after CHUBBY though

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have been after CHUBBY AND THE TURNPIKES - I DID'T TRY for the past year or so now without any luck. Then today I was trawling through a old record box in my spare room and I came across THE SPINDLES - TO MAKE YOU MINE .Imho I think it is better than CHUBBY AND THE TURNPIKES.

Just goe's to show if you fail there is always an alternative . Have you got two records that sound similar.........................................................Still after CHUBBY though

Ref: Chubby...Carl's got one on my site at the 'mo. £300 for a very clean Demo? does that help?
Social source share

I have a copy of George Lemons 'fascinating girl' and a recording of someone taking a large dump, imagine my surprise when I compared the two - they are almost identical!!!

Recently got a 12inch remix of this - it's called "Fascinating Girl Taking A Large Dump" (Doulton Mix) on Washpan Records

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!