Near complete set of Outta Site Undinked demo records - 162

I have a near complete set of Outta Site (OSV series) undinked demo records, up to and including OSV162 (Marie Knight)

Rather than list them all, I'll list the ones I HAVEN'T got - there's only five.

OSV117 - Ketty Lester - Some Things / Please Don't Cry
OSV119 - Skip Mahoney - Janice / Don't Stop Me Now
OSV125 - Barry White / Sammy Lee
OSV142 - MVP's / MVP's
OSV148 - Artistics / Artistics (I understand this release never had a small middle press)

Most of the small middles had a large A printed on them. There is no aftermarket rubber stamping on any of these. I know there was someone who had

a rubber stamp and just stamped "DJ Copy" on some of the early ones, with Borg type limited number covers (7 of 9 / 16 of 23). These did not suffer the

same fate.

So that's 157 records, plus a handful of specials / anniversary discs ...

Velvets on red vinyl.
Vibrations on white vinyl (dinked).
Bobby Paris on an anniversary release.
Tobi Legend / John Rhys, on Yellow Mala style label, signed by John, (normal press was Blue).
Both label variations of Two Plus Two. (Green and grey label, and a Green Label).

As with the main batch, these are also with solid middles, only exception is the white vinyl Vibrations, which is dinked.

162 records all together. Apart from a few, which I've played maybe once, they are all unplayed.

Looking for opening offers of £1000+ for the lot. (Just over £6.00 per record). Will include UK to UK post in with the deal.

Fine with UK Cheque / Paypal / Bank Tx / COD (Wolverhampton).

Please PM me for any more info / address etc.

Cheers
Mick

Edited by Mick Holdsworth
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images