Terry Heaths

Mod66

Not sure whats going on now, probably a take away!!

For a while around 1970 it might have been 'a disco'

That's when blow drys and flares came in and I retreated!!

Thank goodness for the wheel

Excellent Dj at Terry Heaths

His name was Cyril and he did some real cool dancing between tracks

Social source share

Terry Heaths is called 'Midnites' now & yes its a night club. However the Terry Heaths Reunion 3 will be going ahead again this year on Sunday 28 May (at Midnites) and if the last two are anything to go by once again there will be over 300 Soulies making the pilgrimage back to the hallowed ground. Like you, I can remember Cyril Wood (and Janice) dancing on stage in front of the SEEBURG like it was yesterday ......heady days indeed.

Esher (RIP) put on a one off nite after the incredible 1st Terry Heaths reunion & billed it as an 86 Club reunion with all proceeds to a local hospital but for whatever reason it didn't hit the same heights as the TH do.

If you want any more details about the ticket only TH Reunion 3 send me a PM...sure to be another cracking nite with a strict Heaths only music policy

Edited by MB Soul
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Yes…but down South. He was invited back to the 1st reunion but unfortunately declined. If you remember Giff & Joe from Walker Tech, Bennetts Bank, Gower St etc then you'll be pleased to learn Joe Dean will be a very special dj on the nite (giffa emigrated to Australia) . Its a fantastic event with people travelling from all over the country & for most…... a once a year opportunity to catch up with friends from yesteryear. 

Edited by MB Soul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!