Dave Thorley

Dreamscape, Oddball Detroit Modern 12"

Guest lotusland

Al Snead on vocals, 2 white new-wave guys on (shaky) instrumentation.

There's an EP, which I have. Fantastic 'outsider' artwork sleeve, looks like a sixth grader drew half the cast of Peanuts and half the cast of Cheers doing aerobics together.

I really like this record, but I think its too weird/amateurish for most on this forum. Watch, one day soon there will be a big 'discovery' of this group by the media and it will become really trendy for 2/3 months before slipping back into obscurity.

a/

Al Snead on vocals, 2 white new-wave guys on (shaky) instrumentation.

There's an EP, which I have. Fantastic 'outsider' artwork sleeve, looks like a sixth grader drew half the cast of Peanuts and half the cast of Cheers doing aerobics together.

I really like this record, but I think its too weird/amateurish for most on this forum. Watch, one day soon there will be a big 'discovery' of this group by the media and it will become really trendy for 2/3 months before slipping back into obscurity.

a/

Thanks Mate

But I like weird :yes:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.